“Open Water Diver!”

Sairee Cottage Diving
Ranked #31 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: A medium size PADI 5 star diving school, focussing on quality PADI diving courses and fun diving trips. Located in the middle of the beautiful Sairee Beach with fantastic diving facilities on offer.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I took my Open Water on Koh Tao and was in a group together with 3 other people. Our instructor Jessie did a great job explaining everything and it was so much fun we had all together! Although we hadn't the best visibility it was great diving and our group was great. All the staff in the dive shop was very helpful and it was fun hanging around together in the evenings.
The price is absolutely reasonable and equipment was very new and comfortable. We had a great time on Koh Tao at Sairee Cottage Diving, we'll never forget it or the people we got to know!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"fell in love"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Staying in Koh Tao and diving (took Open Water Dive course) with these guys was definitely the best part of our two weeks vacation in Thailand. Our instructor Kim was amazing. He made sure that all of us had the best diving experience ever. I fell in love with diving and it's all because of him!!! If you're thinking about diving in Koh Toa, Sairee cottage diving shop is the right place for you!!! Give it a try and see for yourself!!!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very clean and excellent staff.
- for brown water in sink and no sound isolation at all. Could hear the neighbor whisper.

+for diving course with the excellent instructor Candance who can make a diver of anyone.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I did the open water diving course and stayed in the white poolside rooms at Sairee Cottages.

Our instructor, Nat, was fantastic! He made us feel safe and confident at all times underwater. We were encouraged to ask questions and he was very patient and helpful when any of us had problems.
We also had heaps of fun and made great friends along the way!

The small group size (ours was 5, but I think the max is 6) was perfect.

Accommodation was fresh and clean and right next to the pool. I thoroughly recommend the white/poolside rooms if you have the budget for it.