Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed 4 days ago
sueh441
via mobile

1,945 results
All reviews week pass open water course diving experience amazing experience these guys diving school advanced open water whole team made us feel my girlfriend thank you so much great teacher feel comfortable diving course explained everything look no further advanced certification
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We did our open water diving course last year in august and are now in Mexico for diving. Now that we've seen other diving schools and instructors we realize how good ocean sound dive was!

To us it was most important that we felt looked after and safe in the water since diving was a totally new experience to us. At the beginning we tended to get a little bit worried. Sam our dive instructor was very good in dealing with our concerns by explaining theory over and over but more importantly by guiding us competently on our dives. Her communication was clear so we knew what will happen on the dive plus we always had the feeling she had on eye on us. F.e. I had trouble with getting rid of the water in my mask several times which caused nervousness when the water was that high I could hardly see. She sensed this right away and helped me clear my mask simply by calming be down and showing me the technique again and again. To me she is a superb instructor who knows exactly what she's doing and who you can trust. If you have a problem under water she will be there in seconds and help you. She really takes her students serious. Next time we come to Koh Tao we will go back to this diving school and ask for Sam!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I came to this studio as a complete novice after suffering chronic back pain for 7 years and undergoing breast reduction surgery.
The ladies here are so caring, knowledgeable and professional and offer lots of different options in the practice so as to suit everyone.
They offer insights into the traditional beliefs behind Yoga and for those that don’t believe in the spiritual side they have the physiological knowledge too.
After 6 days of 2 ninety minute practices of various types of yoga I have experienced a substantial reduction of the pain in my back but also am feeling happier, healthier and more positive than I have for many years.
For any sceptics out there, just go and try it, I’m sure you will feel different.

Thank you ladies, the light in you has greatly nourished the light in me.

Namaste ‍♀️

Reviewed 4 days ago

We did the Padi Open water and Advanced course and had an amazing time! Cote was a great instructor. I was really nervous, but Cote was very patient and great! He made me feel comfortable. Would highly recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank shamnemali
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I did my PADI 3 day course and it was incredible. My instructor Sanne was patient and lovely. The first experience of diving is a special one and sometimes a bit scary. Sanne make you feel comfortable.

The staff at the office are also real friendly help you with everything they can.

I definitely want it come back for my advanced dive course and will do it of course by Ocean Sound

1  Thank Jerry Z
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I really like to do Hatha and Yin/Yang yoga and I wanna go deeper in my practice. Ocean Sound Dive Yoga gave me an opportunity to learn more. And my best experience in Ocean Sound was the Gökben’s Hatha and Yin Yang classes.
She is incredibly skilled and knowledgable. I felt nurtured and supported as well. Now, my own practice has changed since then, being more self-conscious, deep and enjoying each breath. Really grateful.

1  Thank Bengi B
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was really nervous when I was doing my open water course but Sanne always took care of me in such a lovely way.THANK YOU!!!
Ocean Sound Dive-Team is competent, frindly and they always try to give their best.
I am soo happy that we chose them!

I made two fun-dives at Sail Rock with another company a few days later and you can not compare it.
Giving information, taking care of you, managing your scuba stuff yourself and the environment was much better with OceanSoundDiveandYoga.

See you soon

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

i did my refresher course at Oceansound due the excellent rating and I was not disappointed at all. My instructor was Cote. I had the great luck to be alone with him and to have the full attention of my instructor. Cote is very professional and experienced. He explained everything again to me and answered every question. We had a lot of fun and I would always go back to Oceansound. Also because of the yoga courses they offer.

1  Thank Catalina v
Reviewed 1 week ago

World class people at a world class outfit. Truly deserve their ratings here. We went for fun dives and were stoked by the love of the UW world the our divemasters displayed !! Don't go elsewhere...

1  Thank frankferreyrolles
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I just completed the basic open water PADI diving course with ocean sound as the first leg of our honeymoon, and so far it has been the highlight of our trip! So much so that we have changed travel plans to go back to Koh Tao for more diving at the end of our trip. The staff at ocean sound were so friendly and accommodating, even when we arrived late due to flight delays, they assisted us in getting caught up in the course. Sam, our instructor, was amazing, had so much knowledge and skill to impart on us, and taught with a very easy to learn hands on approach. She was extremely calm under water, which helped alleviate my own anxiety so much. Personally I was having problem with my ears equalizing, and she literally held my hand when I needed it and worked me through going slowly, keeping calm. She obviously loves her job, it really shows, and she is VERY good at it! The underwater world was so beautiful and mesmerizing, they took us to a few coral reef spots with SO much underwater life to see it was amazing! Our friends are travelling with us also on their honeymoon and ocean sound accommodated them to join us doing few fun dives. The entire staff were extremely friendly and welcoming, very eager to answer our many questions about diving and travelling in Thailand. They gave us many many solid recommendations for sightseeing activities, restaurants and even where else we should travel to next. I had the chance to do a yoga class and the instructor was hands down the best one I’ve ever had. The studio is beautiful and don’t forget to look at the ceiling it’s amazingly ornate! Ocean sound quickly became our home base where we met every day even if we weren’t diving. We felt at home and so safe with them. There are only 4 students in a course which gave us much needed attention. Thank you so much to everyone at ocean sound, especially wonderful Sam for such an incredible experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great instructors with lots of energy! The course was very professional and I never felt unsafe in or out of the water.

Would certainly recommend.