“Thanks for the lessons!”

Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome! Our purpose at Ocean Sound Dive + Yoga is to help you make the most of your visit to the beautiful island of Koh Tao. We are an inspired community sharing our passion with others. We offer high quality PADI dive courses and professional yoga classes, combined with the finest in customer service. We look forward to having you here!
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I did the Padi Open Water course with Will and it was an amazing experience!
Will is a great teacher, clear and patient. He has a lot of experience and knowledge and has the gift to make you feel at ease in and out of the water! Also he's able to transmit his passion for diving, teaching and Koh Tao!
Thanks a lot for the great time I had on the island and for all the info you and Cynthia provided before and during my stay!
Hope to be back soon for the advanced course! ;-)

1  Thank laurabbona
OceanSoundWill, Owner at Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thanks for the great review L! It was great having you both on the island. See you next time. Will

There are newer reviews for Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Will is top tier! - Patient, methodical, calm, engaging, reassuring, accommodating and enviromental consious and supportive. You want to learn to dive with confidence and explore everything diving has to offer you get that from Will's instruction.

1  Thank GaryNelson

Thanks G for the positive feedback. Sincerely, Will

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I did the open water PADI with Will and he was fantastic! Extremely patient, reassuring and professional yet made the course fun and provided much laughter! Will operates through New Way dive school and I can't recommend enough seeking Will out and demanding he teaches you. Thanks for everything Will! Good times!

1  Thank Joeyjojojrshabado
OceanSoundWill, Owner at Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Hey there A, I had a great time with you and the rest of the ladies on your Open Water course. It was a treat! Cheers, Will

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Just completed Open water course with Will.
Will let everyone to take their time. Make sure we were safe and enjoying. He even managed to teach my friend who doesn't speak much English.
Unlike other dive shops, 8 people in one class, we had 3. So we had more personal attention which was grate!
I got immediate reply when I was asking so many questions through email. I acquired information from other dive shops but just received standered reply which does not really answer my questions.
The accommodation was good,with fans and hot water.
Can't wait to get back Koh Tao and explore more!

1  Thank Chensipoo

Thank you C. Your feedback is much appreciated. We'll see you next month for your Advanced course!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Both Will and Cynthia are very inspiring people. I did the diving course with Will and I couldn't ask for a better instructor. Will is not only a great teacher and diver but as well very personable, patient, encouraging and fun to be around. Since the 1st moment he makes you feel very welcomed and while diving very safe.
I did a couple yoga classes with Cynthia as well and all above applies to her. They both do what they love but what makes their courses outstanding is that they love to share their passion and they really care.
Thank you very much for this great experience!
Namaste ;)

2  Thank zuzana S

Hey Z, we appreciate your positive comments! Thank you! It was nice having you around. We hope to see you back on Koh Tao in the future. Cheers, Will + Cynthia