“I had the best diving experience with Will.”

Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome! Our purpose at Ocean Sound Dive + Yoga is to help you make the most of your visit to the beautiful island of Koh Tao. We are an inspired community sharing our passion with others. We offer high quality PADI dive courses and professional yoga classes, combined with the finest in customer service. We look forward to having you here!
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was taking the open water course with Will, after i failed to complete it with a previous group. At first i was really freaked out by being deep underwater and taking the mask off underwater. Will has showed me that there is no reason to fear at all, he tought me to feel comfterable and relaxed underwater, from a state of being completly scared i started to enjoy the experience of being underwater.
I highly recommend Ocean sound dive & Yoga!!!

OceanSoundWill, Owner at Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you very much Y! It was great to see your progress throughout the course. Keep up the diving back home and keep in touch. Cheers! Will

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I'm sure you've heard of a horse whisperer. Meet Will of Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga, the world's first Scuba whisperer. I had the privilege of taking Will's Open Water course and to see first hand what he can do. His patience, understanding, and ability to break down concepts to the uninitiated were amazing. I felt completely comfortable at all times with Will, and it was a better experience than I could have imagined. He worked with my fellow scuba partner to conquer fears, and we both ended up with our OWS certification. The experience was so good in fact, I signed up for my advanced course with Will, too.

Excellent spending time with you! Welcome to the underwater kingdom my friend. Enjoy.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I did my PADI Open Water with Will a couple of weeks ago, having never dived at all before. Diving with Will is like being shown the submarine environment by a green turtle, he is so chilled and so at home both during the classroom teaching and underwater. You can't help but feel safe and relaxed, which is exactly th best way to be when diving. Plus he's a generally lovely bloke who always has a smile on, a great sense of humour and a genuine interest in your wellbeing - he even managed to dig out a much coveted pair of boot-compatible fins for me after I didn't get on with the barefoot ones.

If you can possibly get hold of Will to dive with, do it. I wanted to stay on and do my advanced OW with him too but the man is in demand so I continued with his buddies at another dive shop instead. Thanks for everything Will - if you're interested, Matt and I are now in the Philippines planning our routes largely based on where to dive!

Marina

Hey alright! Your review is greatly appreciated. I'll never forget your impressive frog kick! Enjoy your ongoing dive vacation. Until next time, wishing both of you all the best.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Right now I am wrighting the book "Diving with Will" about my experiences with this wonderful and extraordinary man and the dreams and hopes that come along with meeting him.

Diving with Will is not just an experience, it is a blessing.

Seriously though. Great guy, great diver and great teacher.

/ Niclas

OceanSoundWill, Owner at Ocean Sound Dive & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Well...thank you very much! Your review is both humourous and greatly appreciated.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

After reading all the positive reviews on Tripadvisor I decided to contact OceanSound & do the Open Water Diving Course. And the reviews don't lie- Diving with OceanSound is fantastic!

I did my PADI OWD in late January 2013 over a period of 3/4 days.
Will is a great teacher, skilled diver and and a funny guy - So this was an awesome experience.

If you are planning to go diving in Koh Tao - I strongly recommend you to contact OceanSound -

Hey there, I'm happy you were able to track us down for your OW course. It was very nice meeting you both. Thanks so much for the positive review!