“Great diving experience”
Review of Pura Vida Diving

Pura Vida Diving
Ranked #8 of 93 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: After 10 years on the island, we made our dream come true and we want to share it with you: PURA VIDA Diving! We offer you the chance to feel differently all the fun, real and professional diving experience. We do what we love, teaching scuba diving from beginner to professional levels. Quality and experience in English, Spanish, Catalan and Basque languages. Visit our Dive School PURA VIDA at Koh Tao, Thailand.
Bangkok, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great diving experience”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

So many diving options on the island but these guys offered great value, friendly service, a relaxed and personalised experience as well as high professionalism making them the dive operator I would highly recommend.

Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I did the Open Water course with them basically because they were cheaper than other diving schools and they replied my questions through email quickly. My surprise was to find a such friendly, organized and funny staff working in there.

We were so pleased with the course and the people that we decided to change our travel in order to attend the Advanced Adventurer course as well. Greatest decision ever!!
We saw some wonderful creatures (turtles, trigger fish, puffer fish, etc), we did an amazing dive in a ship wreck, nightly diving, and more.

It was just a pleasure to deal with these people :) Thank you very much Pura Vida

Visited November 2013
barcelona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I lost my fear to dive thanks to them”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I tried several times to dive in different parts of the world, and still had fear to this hobby...

but thanks to PURA VIDA DIVING, lost all my fears and really had enjoy diving so i got the one of the best presents in life, enjoy of diving in magical places and respect the ocean nature.

really recommend these staff and perfect spot to start your diving lessons.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I went to koh tao to do our open water dive course and after talking to a few people we decided to go with pura vida. It is the best decision we could have made. The instructors and dive masters were amazing taking all the time to explain everything we had doubts about. They always have small groups allowing them to give all the attention you need. They were very professional and At the same time they were the most friendly and welcoming people. They became like a family. We loved it so much we ended up doing our advanced course with them. If you thinking about a dive course you should definitely talk with them. Thanks to the entire team at pura vida for giving us such a great time!!

Visited October 2013
Santiago, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional, organiced and friendly”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I did my Open Water and advance course here. The staff was professional, friendly and knew very well the area. Since the very beginning i felt very comfortable and secure with the instructor *Tiago), he was a very experienced diver and knows perfectly the dive areas.
The bungalows (located just a few steps from the dive center) are good enough with fan and bathroom, very clean by the way. There is a very nice restaurant just in front of the dive center, where you can have a good breakfast before go diving!
While diving we saw a green turtle, stingrays, a huge barracuda, lots of little fishes and a WHALE SHARK. Lucky us!
Totally recomended!