“Best Place in Koh Tao for Diving!!!! :-)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pura Vida Diving

Pura Vida Diving
Ranked #10 of 89 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: After 10 years on the island, we made our dream come true and we want to share it with you: PURA VIDA Diving! We offer you the chance to feel differently all the fun, real and professional diving experience. We do what we love, teaching scuba diving from beginner to professional levels. Quality and experience in English, Spanish, Catalan and Basque languages. Visit our Dive School PURA VIDA at Koh Tao, Thailand.
Mallorca
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Place in Koh Tao for Diving!!!! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went to Koh Tao because I love that little Island... a friend told me to ask for PURA VIDA KOH TAO... and It was the best thing I did in my trip...
The instructors were so nice!!!! is like a little family... and you will feel like at home!
I will go back to do my advance course! :-)
I will never forget the godbye party they did for us...

I love Koh Tao and I love Pura Vida!!!!!

i really recomend it if you want to dive there!!!!

Be happy! :-)

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Nina_083

Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect - Increíble - Divertente!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

As soon as I arrived in the island the first stop I made was at Pura Vida Diving center, perfectly located in the way to Sairee beach... Some friends of mine suggested me to go there and after a couple of great diving with them I decided to have my EFR + Rescue & Stress course.. They thought me with passion and fun and even if I was traveling by myself I found a family!!!! I could speak all the languages (Italian + Spanish + English) and prices are the best in the island... I really recommend them!!!
Thank you ¡Pura Vida!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank iPearl
Koh Tao, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I couldn´t have made a better choice!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

What to say... from the first moment they made me feel right at home between friends, I did 10 fun dives with them and apart of the amazing things I saw underwater (including whaleshark!!), the treatment I received out of the water was excellent. They look after everything and explained very well what the dive was going to be like, you can see they love theirs jobs in their pre-dive briefings. Thanks a lot to all of you guys, and Pura Vida!!!

Visited March 2013
tokyo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professionalism and good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Whatever course I do apart from the cost, the most important thing for me is professionalism and good atmosphere and that is what I found in Pura Vida.

I did Padi advanced course with them couple of months ago,after I check in another shops I walked in at Pura Vida and the first thing I saw was a group of open water students chating and laughing with their instructor after they'd just finished the course ,Obviously they had I good time!!

When I asked for information everything was explained clearly( something that I appreciate a lot).And there was no pressure to sign up for the course.

The course was just awesome, the instructor( Tago) very professional and very patient during the whole course. I had some problems with my ear to equalize and I never felt under pressure to go down faster I felt very confident with him underwater.

The second day I had sore ear so I preferred not to go in the water,there was no problem at all they told me to come back when I felt better.

I took me little bit longer than usual to finish the advanced course but apart from my ear problem everything went smoothly during the course.

I found in this shop somehting that makes the difference:Professionalism and an excelent atmosphere,very relaxing( not rushing at all)

If you are looking for a shop in Koh Tao for scuba diving this is the shop!! I will definitely come back for the rescue course.

Highly recommended

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jonbuceo
Pulau Mabul, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Better impossible!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went to koh Tao to enjoy the beautiful island and the great vibe, and of course because the diving is quite afordable.

After checking most of the places I decided to do several days of diving with Pura Vida at Sairee beach. Cozy clean shop, very nice equipment, with amazing staff. They made me feel I was among friends, almost like family.

We went to many different places using their own boat, nice, functional and perfect size to avoid crowds. The instructors/Divemasters helped me with any question about the island, and found everything existing under water while diving.

After the great days even greater nights! they showed me the best nightlife on the island.

To sum up, I came to Koh Tao for the price but stayed because the quality.

PURA VIDA Hermanos!