“Best food in koh Tao!!”

MOOV Restaurant, Club & Art Garden
Ranked #113 of 202 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Directions: On Google maps search for MOOV Koh Tao!​Or just walk up the road from Songserm Pier in Mae Haad and turn the first road to the rightIn MOOV things move all the time! We offer delicious Fusion Tapas in an amazing atmosphere. Our Art Garden is filled with beautiful hand made statues, a tree house and even a steam sauna made from recycling material. The perfect place to enjoy a good meal, chill out,play some pool or table tennis.Twice per month we turn into a club with international Djs who play stunning tunes, House, Soul, Funk and Drum&Bass.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The best food I've had in Thailand and definitely on Koh Tao. Definitely worth short taxi ride. The ribs are the best I've ever had, and the peanut dip is to die for. Very reasonably priced, you can't go wrong. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Moov is a great little place in Mae Haad, Koh Tao. I visited with my brother when he came to stay. The tapas is fantastic! So incredibly tasty - the complimentary bread and herb butter is delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The sweet potato falafel was a treat! We ended up visiting several times. The food is great, the staff are friendly and attentive, and the vibe and decor is very relaxed.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

what an amazing venue, staff are extremely friendly and full of great advice on what to do on the island...

The TAPAS is so amazing, we were on the island for 3 days and ate there 3 times... The ribs are so tender. The peanut sauce!!! WOW mouth watering i had to have it on everything!!!

Music Great, Location Great, Staff great, Food Great......

Everything we could have asked for and more!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

What can you say about this little place. The food is excellent, the bar is chilled, comfortable and far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Tao life. Upstairs is yet again a different atmosphere. Being welcomed by Lisa and Denny and made to feel like your family and friends makes this place So special!

Watch out for the special events too, jamming sessions, art movements etc... I love it!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I can only vouch for the quality of the tapas I enjoyed on my one visit here recently. Namely, the salmon, the New Zealand mussels and the ribs, all of which were delicious. I just wish I had had more time on the island and I would definitely have been back for a second time.

Super service, just make sure you are smothered in mosquito repellent before you arrive especially if you are heading here as dusk descends on the island.

I visited one other tapas bar/restaurant on Ko Tao, and without naming names, suffice to say it was nowhere near as good as here!

1  Thank Ron320