“Best diving school”
Review of Planet Scuba

Planet Scuba
Ranked #37 of 91 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you for Scuba? Come visit our Planet! Let our friendly and experienced team of dive professionals introduce you to a new world of endless and exciting possibilities. Based in Koh Tao Thailand, we are a full service SSI center offering all dive courses and snorkeling trips around Koh Tao. We are also the largest retailer of dive equipment on the island including brands like Mares, Cressi, Atomic Aquatics, Ocean Dynamics, San O Sub and compressors from Aerotechnica Coltri.
Bad Wurzach, Germany
“Best diving school”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Thank you Atilla for teaching us! It was a very great experience and now we've got our open water diving licence!!!! We stayed at the hostel which belongs to the diving school... It was fun :) :) :)

Visited October 2013

“I'm going to stay longer! Best dive!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I went to koh Tao to dive. Through word of mouth I heard of planet scuba, which my friends told me was one of the best! Later found out it is the best! My dive instructor Shaun was unreal! He spent so much time making us feel comfortable with the water. Not only did he teach us during office hours, he went above and beyond after hours to make sure we had a good understanding of the course! I've actually decided to stay haha! So I'll hopefully see you there :)

“Padi open water course”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The diving instructor is really great. Really funny and makes you feel comfortable. They know what there doing. The accomandation is ok. You get everything you need. The only thing im missing is a good working shower it is eighter to hot to handle or cold with a gas smell because The geiser flame goes off. I wanted fault to store my pasport and money. And a fride would be nice for a cold drink. Overall it's a good place to get your padi. Im happy.

Reykjavik, Iceland
“A very good divecenter”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I found planet scuba on tripadvisor and they had all good reviews so i decided to do my open water with them. It was money well spent since i got a very nice and clean room. but the best part of diving with them is the staff, they are really professional and safety is not an issue here.
In fact i ended up doing my advanced open water as well as some fundives.
My instructor Brummie really did an awesome job when a girl in my class was having problem, he must have done 2-3 extra dives with her so she could finish her open water.
If i´m ever in koh tao again i will definetly dive here again :)

Toronto, Canada
“Exceeded my expectations.”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I did my open water and advanced open water PADI at Planet scuba, and it was the best decision I've made whilst traveling. Our instructor Winnie went above and beyond to turn us into confident scuba divers. She was really attentive and made everything easy and fun. We visited a wide range of dive sites around Koh Tao and she made made sure we got to see the best coral and aquatic life around. After meeting other travelers getting their PADI on the island I am convinced Planet Scuba is the best around. They only take groups up to four, whereas others take 8 or more. Accommodations were included and were top notch. It was so good I changed my plans to stay a few extra days and do some fun dives after my certification! There are almost more dive schools than there are tourists on Koh Tao so take it from me; this place is not to be missed.

Visited October 2013
Brian K, Instructor at Planet Scuba, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
hey Amanda.... thank you so munch for the kind word. I had a great time with you and Rebecca. only thing tho, I WANT that compas.. so you better come down here and make me an other hope Rebecca survived her bike trip ha ha or maybe she got picked up by the support truck hope to see both soon all the best winnie