“SO Delicious”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We restaurant hopped... and this was one of our favorites. The lunch was great. If you plan to go for dinner, plan ahead as the place is always packed!!

There are newer reviews for Su Chilli

Reviewed February 8, 2014

3 years gap and the food is as good as the first time, great chicken with cashew nut. Sadly Su has left now so no more cooking lessons but ever thankful for the one hubby did have.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Earlier in the week we ate at the place right across from here and couldn't help but notice how packed Su Chili was! This is definitely the place where all of the locals go to eat. The service was very friendly and the restaurant was cozy. I had the fried chicken with cashew nuts, which was excellent, but if I could do it all over again I would get a couple of different things to see how great the food is here. I went with a pretty big party and was able to try a few different dishes. Everything was amazing but I have to warn you about getting things spicy. If you think you can handle it fine, but 3/4 of the people at my table were using tissues for their runny noses by the end of the dinner!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have had many Pad Thai meals around Melbourne and Thailand and the Pad That at Su Chilli is the best I have found. They are always busy and happy to serve with a lovely smile. They offer many traditional cuisines and my wife and I were extremely happy with their service and quality of food. I certainly recommend the Pad Thai. It cost only 75 baht for the best Pad Thai!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The difficulty in getting a table represents just how great this restaurant is. Gorgeous authentic meals at a really fair price. You won't be disappointed. I can recommend the fish cakes too!