“...the best food I've had in Thailand ... (so far)”
Review of Su Chilli

Su Chilli
Ranked #40 of 217 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Very busy place with always lots of people. The service is very slow. But the food was excellent.
I have to say it was the best meal I've had in Thailand (so far) - ordered steamed fish in soy source & rice.

it was cheap and VERY satisfying.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)

Reviewed January 30, 2014

So we went here twice it was so good. The Satay Chicken, Prawns and No Name are all great. The prices are good but be sure to go early as it is always full, but worth the wait. The smoking indoors is never good and the juices shouikd be avoided but the Cashew Chicken is really good.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I am a spice lover, and my friend wasnt. The waiter really did well in customizing it (which I found a little difficult to communicate in thailand). The food tastes really good, do try the mango and papaya salad there.

How good the place is? Well its so good that it always full even if the place next door is empty. I would say do try ad meal there for sure.

1  Thank rohankothari
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

This is my third time in Koh Tao and this is my fav restaurant. The tastes are spectacular and there is a great choice of Thai dishes although I could not look past the Pad Thai chicken most of the time

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Vibey, busy all the time, definitely one of the go to places to eat in Sairee Beach Village. Su Chilli Special rocks

1  Thank WGFarrell