Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Reviewed 2 days ago
deepblue19850726
Seoul, South Korea
via mobile
Did the Freediving level 1 course. Will definetly come back again!

Reviewed 1 week ago
ronlvn
via mobile

All reviews free diving ssi level hold my breath instructor chris amazing experience these guys shallow water great place to learn great school great instructor scuba dive my friend open water explained everything fun dives flo hazel
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

프리다이빙에 관심이 있다면 이곳을 추천합니다! 레벨 2~3를 했는데, 일신상의 문제로 레벨 3는 따지 못했지만 충분히 만족합니다. 열심히 하는 다른 훈련생들을 보면서, 레벨3 따려면 더 수련이 필요하겠구나..깨달았어요 ㅋㅋ 추천! 강사님들은 여유롭게 여러분들을 새로운 세상으로 이끌어주시고 옆에서 지켜봐주실겁니다.

Highy recommended if you are interested in freediving. I did my level 2~3 course there after more than 1 year gap from my level 1. At first I was nervous to get back into the ocean but with the kind leading of instructors there, I could successfully get used to. I am satisfied with the course although i couldn't get level 3 this time, I realized that I need more training for the next level, seeing other trainees and trainers who are sincerely into freediving which was quite impressive. Go to blue immersion, instructors there will kindly lead you and safety you to whole new world.

BlueImmersionTeam, Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you so much for your review Shin, I hope to see you again either to finish your level 3, or just for training :)

Take care on your bike ;)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great place! Great and friendly instructors from many countries around the world. Mine was Scott from England. Had a great time with him. Thanks to him I got to 20 meters deep underwater amd increasedy breathehold by 1:30 minutes more !

BlueImmersionTeam, Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Ron,

I'm glad you liked it, and super happy you managed to go to 20m, that's a very strong level 1!

I hope to see you again for level 2 soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I have just finished the level 1 course, and it was an amazing experience. Highly recommended place if you want to learn free diving! Thanks a lot to my instructors Lily and Tomy, and all Blue Immersion team (Joel, Even, and the others who I will learn the name in level 2). Thanks for sharing your love for freediving! See you next time!

Hi Will,
Thanks a lot for the kind words, I will forward that to all the instructors, they will be super happy!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went to learn about freediving. Came back with a new family and a new sport that is incredible. This was truly amazing. The instructors are patient and super positive they will let you go at your own pace and always encourage you. I never write reviews but this place deserves one!
Keep it up!
Peace!
Far
Shoutout to Lily and Tony!

2  Thank Farnoud D

Thanks for your kind words Farnoud, so happy you found your place in the freediving family :)
You're more than welcome to come back anytime to continue your freediving education!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely a place to go to if you're looking for an amazing dive. My girlfriend and I visited from Mexico and we are more than happy with the desision that we took when we signed in to the "level one Freediving course" the way they explain and give the lessons is fun and really helpful. Our teacher "Nico" was extremely cool and helpful he really likes what he's doing and we felt really comfortable with him, thank you for everything.
Awesome staff, awesome ambience, awesome dives.

BlueImmersionTeam, Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Santiago,

Really happy you and Chanel liked it! Thanks a lot for choosing us to start your freediving journey, and I hope you will both be back when you want to learn to go deeper :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have always wanted to try this, and finally had the chance. Awesome experience and cant wait to continue. Blue Immersion team is fantastic and really goes out of their way to make your experience a good one. Thanks to Thomas and Flo and your team.

Thanks a lot Brian to come with such a positive attitude, despite the small equalisation hurdles!
We'll be waiting for you on Sundays to get you deeper than your allowed depth in scuba ;)

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Nicholas and Jules for sharing your knowledge and passion for free diving.I had an amazing experience! If you are intrested in exploring a diffrent way of diving, just step inside the shop the team would be glad to answer your questions and guide you.

BlueImmersionTeam, Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Hey Adi,

I will forward your kind word to Nico and Jules, they'll be super happy to hear from you.
Thanks for the nice words, and looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

All the 5 stars comments are true and not exaggerared. I can tell all the instructors and staffs in Blue Immersion are passionate in freediving as well as teaching freediving after joining the level 1.

BlueImmersionTeam, Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words :)
I hope to see you for level 2 sometimes soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I signed up for a free diving class here in Koh Tao and it was a great decision. The staff here are all very nice, and helpful. My instructor (Bird) was amazing, he really took the time to make sure we understood everything. I loved it so much I am coming back to do Level 2 now. Blue immersion is great and I highly recommend them.

BlueImmersionTeam, Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thanks a lot for your kind words Charles, and I'm glad you decided to continue your freediving education!
I hope everything goes well and you have a blast :)
Take care

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend Blue Immersion for anyone who is interested to try freediving and would like to become professional freediver. I decided to learn freediving on a whim hoping that I’d be able to get myself underwater (as I tend to float a lot) when swimming with whale sharks during the upcoming trip in Derawan Island. Since I would be back home to Thailand before that trip, I was thinking of taking the course in Koh Tao and had read a lot of reviews of diving centers offering freediving courses. According to the reviews, Blue Immersion seemed to be the best choice for freediving as they are dedicated to freediving and their instructors are patient, kind and calm.

I took SSI Level 1 training course with Blue Immersion in early August and found that all good words about Blue Immersion, their instructors and staff were so true. Nicolas and Simona were very professional, kind, patient, supportive and calm throughout the training. At the beginning, I was uncomfortable getting underwater (this was a surprise to me as I always loved all sorts of water activities from swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, etc.) and it took me quite some time to really feel comfortable with freediving. This was not the case for my training mates though. Both of them did very well and were able to go down to ten-meter depth and developed other skills swiftly. However, Nico and Simona never gave up on me and tried to come up with new tactics to make me feel comfortable underwater and be able to get better with freediving skills.

It is true that everyone can freedive but learning pace is varied from one to another. If you wish to try freediving, please do not hesitate to contact and sign up for training course at Blue Immersion. You’ll be happy freediving with them. BTW I made it and was able to freedive in Derawan Island. I was so grateful to my instructors, Nico and Simona. Thanks for never giving up on me and for your support.

BlueImmersionTeam, Manager at Blue Immersion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Hi PatSutthirak,

So glad you loved it and that it allowed you to freedive in Derawan Island !!!
Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated :)

Take care, and we are looking forward to having you back to continue your freediving education.