“Good Location.”

Ranked #53 of 76 Koh Tao B&B and Inns
Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
“Good Location.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My family go there on 12-12-12 . Hotel near seveneleven near market,The room very nice.And they have free massage service. we buy ticket for bus boat train lower price here.We very happy see my photo. Bye

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Sman467

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Thai first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 18, 2013

DO NOT STAY HERE...... unless you want to party from 10 pm till 5 am directly outside your room at the pool bar night club. ow and if you have some sick passion for being invaded by mosquito`s and covered with bites. i asked for new bed sheets and even they came out the wash with big stains on. the room is generally dirty all over, very un secure and stinks.

we had 2 months in thailand and this was our only accomadation regret. even the recepionist said she was sick of complaints and wanted the owner to stop taking bookings....

Room Tip: the rooms in the main building may be ok but the dj at the pool bar has a mission of being the loude...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank andy n

Travelers are raving about these Koh Tao hotels

Regina, Canada
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here in late January 2013. It cost us 1,300 baht per night for a double room with ac. The room was alright, pretty clean but nothing spectacular. There was no window in the room, which made it feel like a prison cell a bit. The staff was extremely unfriendly. Construction everywhere. We moved from this place to the Silversands the next day and were much, much happier and it was cheaper.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jay G
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Me and two friends stayed at lotus resort for four nights because we were pretty strapped for cash and they offered us a good deal which was just over 1000baht per person! We were very tired and it just seemed the best place to stay at the time! Little did we no what a [--] it really was! First night we stayed in the main hotel seemed nice and clean then we moved to the rooms around the side where you have to walk down a smelly corridor! Anyway rooms smelt terrible and we dreaded staying in there! We got our room cleaned twice and on the second time I noticed that I had money missing! £20 English and 1000baht which was very annoying as in the morning it was stolen I had checked all my money and it was set aside to pay for the hotel and pay for my taxi when I got home! Staff were rude and after offering me a discount on my stay they said that it would most likely be one of the girls I was staying with! Who I consider two of my closest friends! When it came to checking out the women who seems to be in charge conveniently left so I didn't get my discount and we were actually charged more for the four nights! Don't be fooled by the pool when you walk past it's dirty and disgusting! I will not be going back and will not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Rebeccaholiday19
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Excellent location on the beach in the middle of the town. 2 mins walk from beach bars, restaurants, shops,banks, supermarkets, bars with live bands and all the diving shops you could wish for.
The rooms were very large and very well equipped with all the accessories, shower had an excellent non slip floor. Yes at 3000 baht a night much more than the surrounding bungalows at 800 baht plus - but this is a modern boutique hotel with all my modern luxuries and not a grubby beach bungalow.
Yes we could here the music at the beach party until 2am but the next night we went and enjoyed the beach party with all the fire shows. There are so many shops and restaurants all a short walk you are spoilt for choice where to eat out. We only stayed 2 nights before moving to a much quieter hotel just out of town at half the price.

Room Tip: We were on the pool side and could hear the beach party - so ask for the quiet side of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bkkmegabob
Island of Malta, Malta
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I walked past the Lotus Paradise and thought it was a good idea if I could get a seafront top floor room in this very elegant building right on the seafront. Although overpriced, I managed to find one, luckily for one night. First surprise was that there is no lift to the third floor, however the worst was yet to come.
After a pleasant night out, my wife and I went to our room, however the music coming from the surrounding bars was unbearable. We kept hoping hat it would end soon, however it went on and on 'till 3 30 am.
Bottom line Lotus Paradise = Noise

Room Tip: Rooms are beautiful but noisy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bath
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Unfortunately this was my worst night in Ko Tao.
I had to find a room last minute so was given a room in a row of 5 or so tucked around the back of some construction works.
I was knackered so had to settle for this well furnished but smelly double room. The brown tiled bathroom had plenty of mozzies so I ran in and out of the funky looking shower.
At 5 am a drunk guy was bashing angrily on next door's door and then went round the back to the window. As a solo lady traveller this was not fun. The row of rooms was tucked away and no one was around to oversee the crazy banging dude.
The guy who helps runs the place was friendly and the resort has a really nice pool and (slow) wifi and a good little bar where many a gathering popped up. The people who were partying on Ko Tao were generally out for a good time without too much drama. This was not enough to stop me from packing up at 8am and getting away as quick as possible.

Room Tip: don't get one of the rooms round the back of the construction, eek!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo