“it´s a pearl!”
Review of Aow Leuk Bay

Reviewed July 30, 2014

even the stupid rules of the beach owner have not spoiled our experience from this nice beach and restaurant on the left side.
what we disliked was that even after paying the charge for renting of snorkelling mask we were not allowed to use our own one.

All reviews
"beautiful beach"
in 34 reviews
"both sides"
in 11 reviews
"baby black tip reef sharks"
in 5 reviews
in 13 reviews
"tao"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed July 18, 2014

This beach is really nice, but a lot of people know about it. Perfect for a few hours if you don't mind sharing with others :) Also, one of the restaurants there - the one to the right as you face the water - was excellent! We had different kinds of shakes and thai food and we all nearly licked our plates! Highly recommended :)

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I spent 5 days diving around Koh Tao and I feel like I saw as much at this site snorkeling than I did diving. It's a beautiful beach and the reef here is teeming with life an many different kinds of fishes. Clear water, perfect for snorkeling.

The highlight has to be the 17 baby black tipped reef sharks! Super adorable and not scared of humans at all.

Such a hidden gem, I wished I found out about it earlier, I would have come back again on a few more occasions.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is very good one. Nice enter in the water. In da middle most probably u will see baby sharks (their r not dangerous) and many other fish.