Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed 4 nights at Alila Villas and it was just amazing. Belynda helped us with everything. She organized my diving course, our tickets back to Bangkok, the motorbike rent and so on... The house itself is really huge, especially for just 2 persons. It has a great outdoor area with the small pool and the hammock. You also get a phone with which you can order food and call Belynda whenever you want. All in all was Koh Tao just perfect.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed in the 1 bedroom villa for 4 nights in October 2012. Belynda, the owner, was incredibly helpful from the moment I booked. It was my boyfriends birthday whilst we were staying and belynda planned an amazing day for him, from a snorkelling trip through to private chef and even a birthday cake. I wouldn't have been able to do any of this myself and Belynda made it all possible. It was a fantastic day!

The Villa itself is very clean, modern and spacious. The outdoor area is really great, the hammock was lovely and the pool was great to have a dip in to cool down. The location is a 10 minute stroll from Sairee Beach, this meant it was in a great quiet stop but close enough to the action.

I would highly recommend the villa, to couple, family, or friends .... you wont be disappointed!

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed in Alila Villas with three friends and we had a great time! It is perfectly situated, 5 min walk to town and beach and 5 mins to the Ferry. There is a little shop just round the corner and the restaurants deliver within 20 mins to the villa! The pool is perfect for cooling down in, and the seats/ hammock around the pool make it a lovely place to relax. Belynda is extremely helpful and knowledgable of the island and helped us rent out a jeep for a day, and helped us book our snorkling expedition. She also helped massively with our journey back to Bangkok. The Villa itself is clean and is suitable for everyone. With two big double bedrooms, a big lounge and a kitchen the Villa is very spacious and safe with lockable gates. We are definitiely staying there again!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The villa is situated within 5 minutes’ walk from the main town/beach and is about a 5 minute drive from the port. There is a local shop selling groceries, drinks and toiletries next door to the villa.

The villa is perfect for everybody; a couple, 2 couples, a family or a group of friends. I went with a couple and a young child (20 months old) which worked really well. The villa is very secure with 2 locked gates. It has a plunge pool which is great for a cool down. There is a table and chairs under a canopy next to the pool for those who require shade. The villa itself has a large lounge and kitchen area, 2 big bedrooms - both with double beds, a bathroom with a shower and toilet and a spacious secure terrace with a small gate. We stayed at the villa for 10 days, it was cleaned every 3 days when we were also given clean towels.

Belynda (landlady) was brilliant and very helpful. We couldn’t have asked for anybody better. She gave us a mobile to contact her on if we needed anything.

We will definitely stay here again if we return to Koh Tao. I will be recommending Alila Villas
to anybody I know visiting the island.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Dear Belynda.
My family and me stayed at your villa in 10 days, and we loved it.
Your villa are perfekt for a family holiday, two rooms and a lovey little pool.
Thank you very much for all your help,

Peter, Denmark