“Dive and Dive again!”

New Heaven Dive School
Ranked #53 of 99 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An oasis in the middle of the sea…We are dedicated to upholding responsible eco-tourism with marine conservation, safety, and quality being our main priorities. Through our coral reef conservation projects and coral reef check courses, we strive to promote sustainable business practices that will preserve this tropical island paradise so that it may be enjoyed for generations to come. We welcome you to New Heaven Dive School Koh Tao…
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 27, 2013

On my first Visit with mates, I was hooked. After a long 18 months I returned solo to the same school to complete my Dive Master. I was met with the same values towards clients and conservation, also lucky enough to have the same smiling faced staff!
Being able to start at the school in DSD, with the progression through to Dive master! was a real honor!!
The vibe around the school of a morning carries right through the day and till the sun set. This alone is something to truly experience.
Don’t be put off by the small size of the school; this just gives you a more one on one experience in and above the water.
I hope to be back very soon and continue my dive education from one of the best dive schools I have experienced.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Chose this dive school because it seems to be the one dive school in Koh Tao which is really concerned about marine conservation, and because it also offers yoga lessons. The things that came extra and were a pleasant surprise was the very relaxed and laid back atmosphere, the small size and overall familiar feeling and our smiley and smart instructor, Audrey. This is a great place to do your Open Water. Seeing the crowded boats from some of the other dive centers made me happy that I chose this one. Only note that on the days diving you might want to bring some lunch with you, there is little offered on the boat. Stayed a few nights in Baan Talay and the last two in the rooms they offer by the beach. Baan Talay is definitely nicer, although it is a bit of a ride out of town. Had a gecko in the bathroom in the former and a palm sized spider and centipede in the latter, but this seems normal here :)

2  Thank MelkorkaOlafs
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had a fantastic time at New Heaven dive school. A very relaxed and personal experience and I felt very safe for the entire duration of my Open water course. This lead on to doing the Advanced Open water and many fun dives.
I would recommend New Heaven to anyone who is looking to dive in Koh Tao Thailand.
It's a small dive centre that focuses on the important things, like reef conservation, small diving groups and above all the emphasis is on the whole diving experience. The boats are a bit old but are traditional and the local crew are great .
The multi-lingual dive masters and instructors were all brilliant and made every dive enjoyable. We only intended to stay on Koh Tao for a week but because we enjoyed this dive school and all the people who work there so much we decided to stay for another week. Even though the weather wasn't great, so visibility was poor at times the dive crew still made it a safe and unforgettable experience. Big thanks to Dev, Manu, Audrey, Julian, Sasha and Nick for making our time in Koh Tao both in and out of the water brilliant.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I am delighted to say that I took my first snorkel trip with this school they allowed me to hop in the boat and snorkel while they Dove!

This place is professional and amazing. I was tickled that a review "thought the owner LOOKED unkind" clearly did not chat with the owner!

Staff was professional,knowledgable safe and In a place that could be really carefree and transient, so great!

The care for the earth is evident in the programs offered here. Great work team!

1  Thank Jacqueline S
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Employees performance is excellent for scuba diving school, great location , environment and human relations but considering some aspects of the business owner.
Negative...
1- the equipment is very old
2- boat is very impractical
3- no food in diving time
4- According diving school, diving fees other countries, it is very expensive compared to the service
5- the owner of this place is looks unfriendly

Possitive
1- employees performance is excellent, friendly, experienced and knowledgeable in the business
2- place is interesting ,clean and friendly
3- safety is first option for diving in this school

Business owner, who should know better, something that keeps the customer satisfied with the enterprise afloat, is a happy and peaceful..
I would recommend this dive school changed physical conditions...

1  Thank supppertramp