“Family Fun and excitment”

Flying Trapeze with Goodtime Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to fly in Paradise! You'll be amazed by what you can achieve in just a short time with us. No previous experience is necessary, and with the right timing most beginner 'flyers' are able to make a mid-air catch in just one lesson. Full safety equipment and instruction is provided by our professional team of 3 staff, and we cater for almost all abilities and ages - from 6 to 76 so far! Whether you're taking a 'try fly' at one of our 90minute lessons, or signing up for one of our fun-filled three, five or ten day packages, our crew of instructors and 'catchers' will build up your knowledge and skills step by step, allowing you to progress at your own pace. You'll learn positions and tricks on our ground level practice bar, and see aerial demo's from one of our team before you have a go at mastering the timing in mid-air yourself. You'll find yourself pulling off a back flip dismount on your first attempt, and at the end of your session you can go for a mid-air catch - 70% of our students manage it in just one lesson! So what are you waiting for? Roll up, roll up, and join the Koh Tao circus!
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Family Fun and excitment”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We found the flying Trapeze on Trip advisor and my three girls (all under 13) couldnt wait to get started. The next day the girls were given some instruction on the ground by Gemma and Kelly and before we new it they were up on the platform and flying. The instructions were excellent and two of my girls made a catch. I cant express enough how good Gemma and Kelly were with my three girls and in return how comfortable my girls became with them.
It was so good we went back another 3 times and all the girls were managing to get caught by Kelly. My youngest was only 9
It was without a doubt the highlight of the holiday for the girls and will be remembered forever. We will be back next year to get them flying high again.
If you are in Koh Tao give it a go. It is well organised and very safe.
Thank you Gemma, Kelly and team for a fantastic experience.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Albie H

Barcelona, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highs fear”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I am really afraid of the highs, but I tried once and it was amazing..... Is a good experience!!!!!!!

Visited December 2011
perth
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“SO MUCH FUN!!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Unexpected highlight in Thailand. Look to be honest my GF was really excited to do this and I was at first a bit ho hum...But after doing the class and having an absolute ball...here I am leaving a review on TA because it was so awesome. give it a go and do something differnt. Not as hard as you would expect. rob nassif

Visited June 2012
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Thrilling”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

It took 6 tries, but with 3 trapeze artists tutoring me along, I got a catch! Makes for very cool pictures, and video that will amaze your friends. Besides, the staff is delightful. I walked in alone at 12:30 on a scalding day, needing to catch at 3pm boat. My friends had gone the day before while I'd been scuba diving. Even though the only scheduled class was later in the afternoon, they came in specially from the beach and gave me a private, 3-instructor lesson! What a treat, and a bargain to boot. Very safe as well, with Western parts imported for their rig, and safety nets all over.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Evan S
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unique experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Defo worth a try. I did one class and loved it. By the end, I was being caught by my arms mid air. Makes for a great video. The instructors are lovely. Be warned: my body ached for two days afterwards but it was worth it.

Visited May 2012