Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

I did my open water certificate there. Very professional and caring staff. We went to amazing... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2020
elenqq
Amazing experience!

The staff is very polite and truly caring. They explained me all the options and arranged... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2020
980c_sarr
Khuk Khak, Thailand

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2017

I visited Kohtao without any information
For real I didn't have no idea what to do there and I came across Siam Scuba
I tried three dives at Japanese Garden and Twins
At the first time I was quite afraid of the deep sea
BUT as time went by I could enjoy it so much:-)
The instructors and staffs were sooooo kind and friendly!!!
I'm really looking forward to u there agian

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank NURI331
akhamueva, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Hello NURI331,

Thank you very much for an amazing feedback,
We so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your diving trip with us!
We hope you will keep on diving and explore more beautiful dive sites from around the world.
Have a safe trip home ;-)
Kind regards,
Siam Scuba team.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an afternoon diving with Siam scuba diving on the ‘discover scuba dive’ session. It was exactly what we were looking for.
We had never experienced it before and I was nervous! Our instructor was really patient with teaching me and letting me go at my own pace and clear when explaining our daily activities.
Would highly recommend to anyone and if we are ever back in Koh Tao they will be the first place we re-visit!

Date of experience: December 2017
akhamueva, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear L18HD,

Thank you for taking time to give as such grate feedback!
We happy to know you had a best day diving with us ;-)
It was a pleasure to have you here with us, and hope you will carry on and do an open water course in the future ;-)

With Best regards,
Siam scuba team

Reviewed November 11, 2017

siam scuba is my best favorite scuba diving place in koh tao. good people, nice view~ l want to see you soon again.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank hhj5234
akhamueva, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear hhj5234 ,

Thank you for a kind feedback, we glad to know you enjoyed your time with us.
It was a pleasure to meet you and have you around to show the beauty of the island and aquatic life.
Hope to see you back some time on the island)
Siam Scuba team.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

A good friend of mine brought to Siam scuba to complete my Rescue diver course and my Divemaster. Words cannot describe how amazing the experience was. I completed my rescue course with Tom M Mangan, I couldn't have asked for a better instructor. Friendly, encouraging and spot on. 5 stars for sure. Extremely patient and helpful which allowed me to pass with flying colours. I had a blast completing my course with him!
I did my Divemaster course with Pete Devia my main man! Excellent instructor who like Tom was helpful encouraging patient and friendly. We worked hard on the course but was treated like family. I've definitely learnt a lot and not just about diving. All in all I spent 3 months with Siam scuba and I have to say they where the best 3 months of my life. I learnt so much from those two lads! As well as the other instructors and Divemasters! 5 stars all around! I couldn't recommend a better centre to dive with or to continue your diving career! Much love to you guys and I'm sure we'll be diving together again in the future!

Date of experience: September 2017

Hi,

Thank you very much for an amazing review and congratulations on getting your Dive Master course complete!
We looking forward to have you back in a few months so you can do your IDC and become a super Dive Instructor!
With best regards,

Siam Scuba team

Reviewed November 3, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Siam Scuba. When I was looking into getting my open water certification, they were recommended by a friend, and when I contacted them with questions, they were quick to respond and professional. I booked my certification course and had to push it back a day because of travels. Siam was flexible with their schedule to match mine. When we arrived, they picked us up from the pier and our accommodations were simple and clean. Everyone at Siam treated us like family and went out of their way to make us feel at home on Koh Tao. My friends and I had a great time learning. I am a first time diver, so I was a bit apprehensive at first. However, my instructor, David, was amazing. He made me feel comfortable and safe. I ended up having a great time, and learning a lot. I feel confident that I will scuba dive again, and I have already recommended Siam to friends.

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
akhamueva, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear sekhet44,

Thank you for taking time to give us such an amazing feedback!
It was a real pleasure to meet you and have here with us :-) We so happy to hear you had a good time diving with us and enjoyed our family atmosphere in the shop))
Congratulations on completing your open water course, and hope we will see you back one day for more under water adventure.
keep on diving ;-)