Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

I did my open water certificate there. Very professional and caring staff. We went to amazing... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2020
elenqq
Amazing experience!

The staff is very polite and truly caring. They explained me all the options and arranged... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2020
980c_sarr
Khuk Khak, Thailand

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I went to two beautiful dives with the club. Great experienced and friendly staff and the gear is in great condition

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
akhamueva, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear nonia524,

thank you for shearing your diving experience with us,
it was a pleasure to know you and dive with you.
Hope to see you @Siam Scuba again for more underwater adventure!
Keep it up, and see you soon ;-)

Siam scuba team.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I tried to challenge myself and learn to scuba dive. Unfortunately, this time wasn't for me. I went through the academic portion of the class and decided I'd rather stick to snorkeling. The staff was very understanding and let me tag along on the dive boat while the others dove I splashed around and enjoyed the beautiful snorkeling. Really humbled my the kindness I came across with this scuba team. I would recommend them to my friends.

Date of experience: October 2017
akhamueva, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear an00shehn,

Thank you for a kind feedback, we glad to know you enjoyed your time with us, even though it wasn't about diving. It was a pleasure to meet you and have you around to show the beauty of the island and aquatic life by coming along with us and do snorkeling ;-)
Hope to see you back some time on the island)
Siam Scuba team.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I went to Siam scuba to do my PADI Open Water and was absolutely amazed! My instructor Shadeh was incredible and made my first experiences as a diver absolutely unforgettable! She’s a great instructor and I’d recommend her in a heartbeat! Another amazing bonus is the incredible dive site Koh Tao offers. The marine life is beautiful and I even got to see a whale shark during my third dive with Shadeh.

After completing my open water course, I went for a deep dive and a wreck dive with instructor Francois. He’s also an incredible instructor and I’m truly grateful to have met such amazing human beings!

1  Thank michelleloeken

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for an awesome review!
it was a real pleasure to meet you and have you here with us,
we so happy to know you had an amazing time diving with us!
We will pass your regards to Shadeh (she is the best), sure she will be happy to hear from you too.

Enjoy your holiday and keep on diving!

Siam Scuba team

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Amazing experience getting my Open Water with Siam. Our instructor Tom did a great job teaching us the in's and out's. I had never dove before he did a great job starting with the basics and transitioning to more advanced material. Siam was an overall great experience and really enjoyed the whole experience, the staff had great stories to share and made for great memories even out of the water.

Date of experience: August 2017

Dear Alexander,

thank you for an amazing review!
it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and have you around :-)
we glad to hear you had a wonderful time diving with us, keep it up and see you underwater ;-)
best regards,
Siam Scuba team.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

I completed my OWD at Siam Scuba Dive Center and are more than happy to made this experience with these guys. I arrived in the low season whichh offered the luxury situation of having one dive instructor just for myself. I had the pleasure to learn and dive with Francois, he is a very focused, reliable and charming guy, who definitly chose the right job. He is not only a passionate diver but also a quality teacher and person. Thanks for that great time. I will come back next year to do my Advanced with you guys.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank kabuffi

Hi Kabuffi,

Thank you very much for an awesome review, congrats on your Open Water diving license! We glad to hear you had a nice time diving with us ;-) We will pass your regards to Francois- our cool instructor and Looking forward to see you again next year for Advanced open water course!

Siam scuba team.