Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

I did my open water certificate there. Very professional and caring staff. We went to amazing... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2020
elenqq
Amazing experience!

The staff is very polite and truly caring. They explained me all the options and arranged... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2020
980c_sarr
Khuk Khak, Thailand

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I have to say only good things.
Thank siam and Yelen for a great time under the water. My girlrfriend and I had an incridible experience.
See ya

Date of experience: May 2017
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Hello guys,

Congratulations on your first diving experience!
We so happy to know you had a wonderful time diving with us for the first time.
We will pass you regards to Yelen, sure she will be glad to hear from you :-)
Enjoy your travel, and hope to see you back some day!

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Last year i did my padi at ban's diving. This was really nice and good lessons, but now i can compare with siam scuba. Siam is not the biggest with a small group of very experienced and patient teachers. Everybody knows you by name! The groups are small which results in very personal attention. They take you step by step to Explore the beautyfull ocean.
The manager, Mustafa, is super nice! He pays attention that everybody is happy and gives you a lot of extra information about the island.
You wont be sorry if you go here!

Date of experience: May 2017
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Dear Judith,

Thank you very much for such an amazing review!
It was a pleasure to have you here at Siam Scuba, we happy to know you had a great time diving with us and explore the beauty of Koh Tao dive sites.
We hope you will continue diving and wish you lots of bubbles all around the world ;-)
Thank you once again.
Siam Scuba team :-)

Reviewed April 29, 2017

I dove for the first time with Siam and I would highly recommend them for other beginners! My group was 5 people total: the other beginner and I, our instructor Diego, ad two other assistants in training. I felt extremely comfortable and not rushed during our dives. Diego was great at explaining all of the motions and encouraging after each dive.

Date of experience: March 2017
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Dear maggieagnew1,

Thank you for taking time to share your diving experience with us.
We so happy to hear you had a good time and necessary support and care from our instructor during your training days.
We hope you will continue diving and explore more beautiful dive sites all around the world.
Best Regards.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

This diving school is very mindful of their clients: we (OWD) did a day of fun diving with them and their philosophy is to not include more than four people in a group. Our instructor as Sophie an she was just fantastic: you are not treated like a child and she was respects that you know how to dive. Also, she is very energetic and just a fun person to have around for half a day. From what I could see, the same is true of the other instructors. Would definitely recommend this diving school

Date of experience: April 2017
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Dear dodosmelone,

Thank you very much for taking time to shear your diving experience with us.
We are so happy to hear you had a great time diving with us! We will pass your regards to Sophie, sure she will be pleased to have such a wonderful feedback :-)
Hope to see you back on Koh Tao some day for more underwater adventure together.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

it'S COOL under the sea. it's hot on the land. go diving~ there are kind people in siam & diveone 너는 지금 다이빙이 땡긴다.

Date of experience: April 2017
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

We appreciate you taking the time very much.

We're super happy that you enjoyed your diving time with us at Siam Scuba!

We hope you continue to dive and we see you back some day for more fun under water;-)