Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

I did my open water certificate there. Very professional and caring staff. We went to amazing... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2020
elenqq
Amazing experience!

The staff is very polite and truly caring. They explained me all the options and arranged... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2020
980c_sarr
Khuk Khak, Thailand

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Amazing experience. Great and really nice instructors. Zuzana did a really good job. She took all my fears about diving and made me feel really safe under water. Thank you so much Zuzana. I'm so glad my boyfriend and i chose Siam Scuba Diving School.
Definately the place to go. The price was also really good.

Date of experience: June 2016
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Christina,

thank you for taking time to give us such a great review!
It is so nice to see the transformation our students going through during the Open Water Course from the fear to excitement and it is such a pleasure to be a part of it.
we will pass your regards to Zuzana, and hope you will continue your diving adventure ;-)
With best regards,
Siam scuba team.

Reviewed April 19, 2017

The instructors were really friendly and the overall PADI experience was great fun and really well organised.

Date of experience: May 2016

Dear Chris,
Thank you very much for taking time to shear your diving experience with us.
We are so happy to hear you had a great time diving with us! Keep it up ;-)
Hope to see you back on koh tao some day for more underwater adventure.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I had a great experience with the Siam Scuba Team! Great, funny and competent diving instructors and beautiful diving sites!

Date of experience: March 2017

Dear 92timol,

Thank you for your nice feedback, it means a lot to us.
We are very happy to know you had a good time diving with us,
and hope to see you back on Koh Tao some time soon ;-) !

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Me and my bestfriend went to try out scubadiving with Siam scuba dive center, we got welcome from all the staff and from our instructor Stefano.
He explained everything we needed to know about the equipment and basic rules and skills in the classroom before goig out in the sea, he was professional and so much fun!!
i was little bit scared at the begining but he made everything really calm and safe we did all the skills super easy and went diving.
I SAW MY FIRST TURTLE!!!
It was soo good that we decide to do a second dive with him!!!

All the staff was brilliant and our instructor superb and good looking too ;)

Great place great experience very ood people.

Definatly raccomended!!!!

Date of experience: April 2017

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for such an amazing feedback, it was a pleasure to have you here!
We are so happy to know you had a great diving experience with us at Siam Scuba,
and got a chance to open for yourself and explore beauty of the underwater world, and see your first turtle ;-)
We will pass your regards to our good looking instructor Stefano ;-)
Have a nice trip and enjoy your travelling!

Reviewed April 17, 2017

I went scuba diving here with a friend. Bakr was our instructor, my friend and I had so much fun ! The rooms are also good.

Date of experience: March 2017

Dear Marnix,

Thank you for such a nice feedback!
We pleased to know you had lots of fun diving with us at Siam Scuba :-)
It was nice to have you around, and we hope to see underwater some time, keep it up!