Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

I did my open water certificate there. Very professional and caring staff. We went to amazing... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2020
elenqq
Amazing experience!

The staff is very polite and truly caring. They explained me all the options and arranged... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2020
980c_sarr
Khuk Khak, Thailand

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

We did the open water scuba diving course on march 2017, and the experience was excellent. The staff was really nice and the equipment was in excellent conditions. The lessons of our instructor, Bakr, were excellent as well. He was very clear and alway took his time to explain every matter as many times as was necessary so we can properly learn. In the water he always made every person (we were 4 students who hadn't dive before) to feel safe and relax.

Great staff, safe and fun scuba dive! Absolutely recommended!

Date of experience: March 2017
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Thank you so much Pablo for this marvelous review!
congratulations to you and Maria on completing an Open Water course!
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your scuba time here with us at Siam and that now you a part of a new underwater world ;-) so from now on you can explore more of it anywhere around the world.
We all at Siam Scuba doing our best to create a perfect environment both in the classroom and on the boat so that everyone could feel comfortable and safe, therefore we do not usually work with groups more than 4 people, so instructor can give his full attention to the students he is teaching, and we are happy to hear that you totally agree with us :-)
We hope you will have a great time on the rest of your trip, and maybe see you underwater again!
Happy Diving!

Siam Scuba team.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I did 4 dives with them. The condition of the equipment can't get any worse, you can touch the rubber air pockets of the bcd instead of the outer protective covering. On one of our dives, the instructor had taken OWC students for dive and written the expected on boat time on the white board, our DM Mimi didn't notice the timing on the board and was impatient to do the second dive at the same place, lot of confusion on the boat. It is a problem if you know stuff about diving because then you know what is going wrong.
I won't dive with Siam again if I happen to dive at Koh Tao.

Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Dear Siddharth,

Thank you for your honest comment! we are sorry for causing you troubles on the dives. It is hard sometimes to keep track with all the freelancers we have & that is was individual mistake from poor freelance Dive Leader ... We will definitely take all the notes under consideration in order to improve our service to our future divers.
We appreciate your honesty as we need feedback especially from experienced divers like you! We hope you could still enjoy your dives after all.
yours Siam team

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

We had wonderful day of our holiday with siam scuba team :) It was the first time diving, we were little bit nervous at the beginning, but out instructor Eric was really great, professional, patient and taught us everything, step by step :) Diving was easy and it was fun with him :D we enjoyed it so much :P Thanks for everything :) You are the best :)

Date of experience: March 2017
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Dear Tomas,

Thank you very much for such an amazing review!
We are happy you had a wonderful time of your first diving experience with us.
Eric is one of our newer instructors and brings Siam wealth of knowledge and experience from working in other dive centers around the world, its always great to hear such positive feedback. Thanks for your excellent review, we will pass on your comments to Eric. Your welcome back to dive with us anytime.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I got my advanced certificate here, and it was the BEST decision and adventure ever! A HUGE thanks to all the staff and especially my diver instructor Martina who is very kind, helpful and qualified.

After my first deepth dive, I felt sick/bad and I got worried, so I asked the staff about my symptoms. They took care of me in a very professionel way which made me feel safe. They followed up on me several times also at night. Therefore a HUGE thanks to all the staff for the great support.

I will definitely recommend this place to everybody !!

Date of experience: February 2017
Diaa S, Manager at Siam Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear Anne,
What a fabulous review - we so happy to know that you had good time and most important felt safe diving with us, thanks so much for taking time to shear your experience with us, and we will of course pass on your regards and comments to Martina.
Experiences like yours are exactly what we aim to provide, and it was our pleasure to train you. Congratulations on expanding on your diving skills in Advanced Open water course and we looking forward to greet you again on your next visit to Koh Tao:)

Siam scuba team.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I did the advanced open water course here and we had such a great time! The instructors are super friendly, fun to hang out with and professional.
We also stayed two nights in the rooms above the dive shop, which was nice and very practical.
I would definitely recommend diving with Siam Scuba if you're planning on going to Koh Tao!

Dear Elsa,
Thanks for your fantastic review, we could not be happier that you had such a positive experience with us. We glad you mentioned our professionalism and support and we always happy to ensure that our divers have both safe and enjoyable dives. We will make sure your feedback get passed on to Martina, we sure she will be delighted to get such amazing review.
Best Regards