My husband and I wandered into the bar for dinner and I made the mistake of ordering the Beef Nachos. It tasted fine if a bit over-spiced and I felt fine afterwards...the next morning I woke up incredibly nauseous. During the day I vomited and had diarrhea. It basically ruined the next day's snorkeling excursion we had already planned. I am still feeling under the weather 2 days later. I would NOT recommend eating at this restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.