Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best dive center of the island

We were scubadiving with KTD and everything went as planned. Divemasters are pro and also rental... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MattiP215
via mobile
Dive Master course

Ktd is the best place to dive in Koh Tao! During my DM course (three months here) everything worked... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

1,028 Reviews
from $80.32
from $46.98
More Info
All reviews fun dives technical diving dive center special thanks open water diver course these guys relaxed atmosphere nice boat diving school laid back dive master diving experience professional team great diving low season white rock small group
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2019

Last month I joined two fun dives with KTD and I couldn't ask for a better experience. Firstly, as a well experienced dive professional I got teamed up with a fantastic dive master and a fellow fun diver who was a DM himself - it was great because we were all at the same diving level so the dives were extra enjoyable.
Secondly, the equipment was in perfect shape and the team was brilliant - such lovely people!
And of course, the cherry on top was the rich marine life we saw underwater with a close encounter with a whale shark!!!
Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: September 2019
KristaPaasi, Myyntipäällikkö at Koh Tao Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Thank you very much for this great review! Enjoy rest of your travels! :)

Reviewed September 19, 2019

It is always nice to visit KTD. Great and happy stuff who always asking also wish of customers example divesites etc. I have been diving with them for six years and more to come. Until next time!

Date of experience: September 2019
ManagerKohTaoDivers, Manager at Koh Tao Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Hei Miinu,

Thank you for your 5 bubbles review, it is always warm our heart to see you and Tuomo come back and visit us every year...next time I will make sure that we have a cold beverage waiting for you after dives!

See you next year!

Ploy

Reviewed September 17, 2019

I spent 1 week in Koh Tao, having 6 days of diving. Since the first contact, KTD team was great, answering to all my question and helping with logistics to get there.
Once on site, all was just great. Together with other experienced divers met on site I had 6 great days of diving, where we could really enjoy the sites without rush. The team always picked the good spots at the right schedules for getting us out of the crowds of other boats, and had nice surface intervals with fruits, cookies, etc. To note also free Nitrox when certified.
All really professional, and creating a friendly atmosphere.. including the beers after the dives or the evening BBQ to share experiences.
Can absolutely recommend and I am myself looking forward to go again
Thanks KTD, "Diving sucks" ;)

Hi Enrique,

Thank you for your heartwarming review, We are looking forward to see you again on your next trip :-)

Best Regards,
Ploy

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I dived with koh tao divers last month...great people.. excellent equipment to match ... i competed 6 dives with them.

Date of experience: August 2019
KristaPaasi, Johtaja at Koh Tao Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words, hope to see you soon again :)

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Great eight dives in three days. Best diving yet in Thailand. Everything was professional but same athmosphere was relaxed. Like it should be when you are on holiday. Our thanks to the KTD crew and special thanks to our DM Megan. Hope to you guys next year!

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you for very nice 5 star review and awesome to hear we offered the best diving yet in Thailand!
Hope to see you here back again :)