Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Epic CCR diving with KTD Malta

I spent two weeks of diving and training with KTD Malta. Crystal clear waters, beautiful wrecks and... read more

Reviewed October 20, 2020
Pauliina A
Excellent

The dive instructors were very knowledgeable and patient. They were able to accommodate a wide... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2020
943jeepw

Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from $29.28
from $48.85
from $60.33
More Info
All reviews fun dives technical diving dive center special thanks open water diver course these guys relaxed atmosphere nice boat diving school laid back dive master small group refresher course excellent diving sairee beach felt safe great teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I did my open water course with Koh Tao divers and have just booked two more fun dives! Everyone that works there is so helpful and supportive. I had some troubles equalising on my first dive and my instructor Anna was very patient and understanding, she even let me delay my dive and gave me an extra day of her time with no extra cost. They say that they want to make divers, their motivation is not money and that's something that's really prominent from the moment you arrive. I definitely recommend Koh Tao for anyone wanting to dive on the island.

Date of experience: July 2018
KohTaoDivers-KTD, Manager at Koh Tao Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you for you 5 bubbles review, It was an absolute pleasure to have you diving with us and we all hope to see you again soon!

I will tel Anna your regards. Im sure she will be very happy of your comments.

Happy bubbles and hope to see you also in the future :)

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I had heard many good things about KTD, and now I can see why. This small dive center caters for all individual needs, the staff is fun and professional and your safety and comfort are a real priority. You don't feel like a customer, rather like a good friend or a family member. We were put in a group that was in line with our experience, thank you for that!

Kiitos Tomppa, Eeva ja Anna sekä koko muu poppoo loistavasta sukelluslomasta! :)

Date of experience: July 2018
TeyaAuer, Manager at Koh Tao Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you so much for your 5 bubbles review. It was our pleasure to meet you both.

Our team is really happy to hear your regards,

Hope to see you back diving with us again soon.

Happy Bubbles and keep on diving!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We all felt very safe and well looked after . The company is really professional but with a layed back and easy going nature . The instructors were knowledgeable and passionate with a great training technique. We all had a lot of fun and felt that we learnt so much . Would definitely recommend !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your 5 bubbles review. It was our pleasure to meet you.

Our team is really happy to hear your regards,

Hope to see you back diving with us again soon.

Happy Bubbles and keep on diving!

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Staff were so friendly and made the dive so much fun and kept us at ease! We did a refresher dive and then a fun dive. Would recommend

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
KohTaoDivers-KTD, Front Office Manager at Koh Tao Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you Roame for your lovely review,we're glad to hear you having a good time with us

until next time!

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We had so much fun doing our advanced adventurer course. We didn't even plan other courses or dives but we completed also nitrox course and did two fun dives! Awesome people!

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for you 5 bubbles review, It was an absolute pleasure to have you diving with us and we all hope to see you again soon!

have a good trips! Untill next time