“Reliable and down to earth”
Review of Koh Tao Divers

Koh Tao Divers
Ranked #18 of 102 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Koh Tao Divers was established more than 27 years ago as the first dive center on Koh Tao. Today as a modern but still small dive center, we think that diving is a way to explore the underwater world and not a group sport. Our experienced and professional dive team will teach you all there is in diving and take you to dive sites you choose, in small groups and with a personal touch. What ever it is that does it for you in this tropical paradise, we've got it, and it all comes with a smile. Languages available: English, Finnish, Danish, Thai, Italian and many more on request. We offer courses from absolute beginner all the way to the most advanced forms of technical diving as well as professional courses for divers looking to have a career in diving.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I liked Koh Tao Divers because diving was straight and easy. In some diving schools people cheer and exaggerate the dive experience even if the divesite was average good and ordinary. Here the atmosphere was more down to earth. That made diving seem to be more reliable and the divemasters more professional. I dove with them in the beginning of February 2014.

1  Thank reissaustajaruokaa

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The school is run my a bunch of europeans, who moved to Ko Tao. I was doing my PADI licence with Lorenzo and he was a great teacher. Very patient and with tons of experience. These guys are very passionate about diving and happy to pass on the knowledge.

1  Thank Natasha G
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Me and my brother visited Koh Tao in january 2014 and stayed for just over a week. We decided to become open water divers and had no previous experience of diving at all, frankly we were quite scarred of the whole operation :)

We had an awesome guide called Lorenzo who helped us turn our fears into fascination :) The rest of the staff were equally nice and the place in total gave us good and safe impression. Also, our group consisted of just the three of us which we considered a huge plus.

A few days after being certified we also did a night dive. Do it :)

We both recommend Koh Tao Divers, and Lorenzo in particular, to any and everyone!

2  Thank _Ee__mm__ii__ll
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My wife and I visited Koh Tao August 2013. We had no previous experience of diving. We had booked the OWD course on the internet. Päivi and Anttoni were great teachers. The learning was easy and pleasent with them. We enjoyed every moment. During the 4-day course we dived by the Sairee beach, Mangobay, Japanese garden. Can't wait to get back. Ps. Remember not to go James Bond, Im still broken by the fact that I had to by overly expensive Finnish Long Drink to Päivi ;)

1  Thank Mr_and_Mrs_FIN
Reviewed December 24, 2013

In February I joint the group of Self-Reliant divers. The course taken at Koh Tao tec divers is one of the most given course I ever have taken. It’s not the capability of diving by my self, but all the extras I was given to become a resourceful dive-buddy to my fellow divers and friends.
A special thanks to my instructor Ivan, who always has a bucket filed with idears and solutions to everything beneath the surface.
I already signed up for Tech course next year, toghter with 2 buddies of mine.

1  Thank Rico F