“Great Diving Guys !!”

Koh Tao Divers
Ranked #17 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Koh Tao Divers was established more than 27 years ago as the first dive center on Koh Tao. Today as a modern but still small dive center, we think that diving is a way to explore the underwater world and not a group sport. Our experienced and professional dive team will teach you all there is in diving and take you to dive sites you choose, in small groups and with a personal touch. What ever it is that does it for you in this tropical paradise, we've got it, and it all comes with a smile. Languages available: English, Finnish, Danish, Thai, Italian and many more on request. We offer courses from absolute beginner all the way to the most advanced forms of technical diving as well as professional courses for divers looking to have a career in diving.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Did my open water course at Koh Tao Divers and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not quite ready to dive HK yet though, but will surely use my padi certificate to dive the maldives and the red sea later this year. Thanks to all the great staff at KT Divers for making me weel so welcome and safe !!!

1  Thank Reese H

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Even a few steps from shore, fishes and coral around. Easy for snorkeling beginner. great experience! I went there from koh Samui, around 90 mins by speed boat with 35 people. Join local tour at town 1 day before, better prices (1800baht@) than on web Loprayah (2100 baht@)!

2  Thank Gloria L
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Best scuba school in Koh Tao!! People in there is so kind and helpful. Teachers are young and they give you best instruction what you can get.

1  Thank SeijaS237
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Dived with Koh Tao Divers on the 13th of April. Did 6 dives. My buddy did a Nitrox course as well. Excellent dive center. What we like was the personalized attention to our diving. KTD does small groups and that's what we like!

Ivan Karadzic managed our initial reservations and arrangements before our arrival with pinpoint precision. He also led us on our 1st day dives there. For those of you who want to improve your diving skills to the next level and thus make diving more enjoyable.... you need to dive with Ivan. He is truly passionate about diving and has a wealth of knowledge to share with you! He corrected my equipment setup that I have been so used to diving with and it really improved my dives. He is there to help and make your dives better! For those who are interested with tech diving......this is the person you need to speak to.

The other dives on the subsequent days were led by Ante (hope you feeling better.......one sure way to stay warm is to have spicy tum yam soup everyday!) and Jimmy. Both dive masters are very professional and constantly communicating with us above and underwater. Based on my experience, it is not always that we get dive guides that brief and rebrief and debrief their guests before, during and after the dives. I for one find that this is the most important part of scuba diving.....communication!

Jenni, we didn't forget you! Rain or shine, expect a big bright smile from Jenni. She is in charge of the diving schedule, arrangements and billing. She managed all our arrangements without a glitch!

Overall what I like is the personalized service, small groups, passionate divers, safety and most importantly the fun when you dive with the gang from Koh Tao Divers!

Keep up the excellent work!

Tip - make sure you stay at In Touch Resort, which is next door to KTD. As KTD is located at the end of Sairee Beach, it is very quite and not as crowded and noisy. 10 sec walk to KTD!

1  Thank ZeagleBoy
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Koh Tao Divers focuses on delivering professional, personal and tailor-made experiences to its customers and the dive instructors are really friendly and genuine who want to ensure diving is both safe and fun.

Being advanced open water divers, we wanted to do a few fun dives but I had another agenda which was to propose to my girlfriend underwater. I contacted KTD 3 months ago and they were more than happy to help out. They got in touch with Fat Fish Movies - an underwater videographer to film the event and arranged for a bouquet of roses to bring underwater. Ivan Karadzic, one of the dive instructors, was assigned to take care of us and he helped plan the logistics and distract my girlfriend, to make sure the proposal is a success. And sure it was! We are now happily engaged!

More than that, Ivan was so friendly and passionate in his diving, telling us his stories and experiences...on the boat and over countless beers and lunches. We are so happy to have met a new friend who was part of this special moment in our lives!

2  Thank AndrewNg1982