“Fantastic - a little juice heaven!”
Review of Living Juices

Living Juices
Ranked #47 of 205 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Small outdoors health food cafe offering green, veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, smoothie bowls, health food, super foods, homemade snacks, raw chocolates, retail products, protein bars and shakes, juice detoxes and health coaching.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This place is flat out fantastic! The owner and the staff are all lovely and super friendly! We has two mega juices and several extras (peanut bars, fruit salads - which happen to be the best I've had with loads of seeds and coconut - and almonds) and all of them were lovely. Especially for my vegan sweet toothed boyfriend the peanut butter chocolate shake was like a healthy chocolate bar! Amazing :)

Also if you want it to takeaway bring a bottle or you'll be given a recycled one, not a problem at all they're clean but some people seem to have a problem with it (in my opinion if you're the type of person to drink green juice, you should probably be into recycling!)

Only downsides (and I really do have to be picky to find any!)

1. It's next to the Crossfit gym/bar which isn't a problem (we go to Crossfit so it was actually good for us) but for vegans the smell of cooking bacon isn't exactly appetizing for vegans, but nothing to be done about it!

2. There is only one juicer and it's a slow one (to extract enzymes properly and live) but it does mean if there is a lot of people you can be in for a wait - but it's totally worth it to have the healthiest juice possible and we were warned of this when we ordered.

3. It's a little on the expensive side, but the ingredients are great and specialist and if you sit and watch the ingredients that go in (the sheer amount of veg is amazing) then you'll see you're getting your money's worth - none of the street 'fruit shakes aka sugar and puree' are anything like these juices.

10/10 will be returning to Koh Tao and will 100% be visiting here!

JanineO22, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Hi Kat B,

Thank you for your lovely review and suggestions. All points taken well! We looked forward to the next time you visit us!

Living Juices Team

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Once my daughter introduced me to this place I went there at least once in the morning and often at lunch. 6 days a week for four weeks. I lost 30 lbs and learned so much about healthy eating from the owner Patrick. Not kidding when I say this little juice bar changed my life.

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Ross E, what a great review thank you so much! It was my pleasure to give you some more information regarding health and am absolutely delighted to hear that you have booked such amazing results. It was my pleasure and the whole team of Living Juices to welcome you on a daily basis. Keep it up.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Great smoothies, juices and snacks. Well worth a visit! The lady was really lovely and helpful with which juices to try. I'd recommend the quinoa bread and humous! Very yumme! I walked past it 3x trying to find it, don't look at the map image on here it's not right. Use the directions. Well worth a visit!

Dear lizziedean, thank you for visiting us and taking the time to leave us a great review. We are a little tucked away but are happy you managed to find us ;-) The quinoa bread and hummus are new on the menu so it is great to read that you enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Upon entering this little gem, the sign on the road across from Asia divers resort and right next to cross fit is quite a comforting sight after many disappointments and the plethora of not so healthy options that surrounded us. The sign sent powerful good vibrations down my spine during our 10 day-ish stay on the island. Every morning (except Sunday, we were sad to find that on Sunday morning when we began our venture to living juices that upon arrival it was closed, even tho clearly we knew because we saw it on the menu and were told haha) we began our adventure from the far opposite side of Sairee beach to indulge ourselves in the most glorious, highly nutritious, and delightfully laid out health stop. We were greeted by a very kind and warm soul, Patrick, willing to cater to the most picky of juice fanatics, talk about poop, and even provide one with tips and good to know little bits of knowledge about Koh Tao and if you catch him in the right moment, life.
We tried just about everything on the menu and even ordered a stash for the plane ride back from his retail menu which included everything from chlorella to dates.
If I could, I would take Patrick and his awesome little juice bar back to Utah and I think that is enough said.
Go to living juices!

Dear Shadow T, thank you so much for your awesome review. It was a pleasure seeing you guys at Living Juices every day (sometimes more than once ;-). We very much enjoyed serving you and hope your backup came in well on your trip back. Utah? Who knows. Stay tuned.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

You can get a great fruit salad here every morning which is super fresh and super healthy. They also make great juices to suit your health needs and if you are feeling naughty they make a lovely homemade peanut butter cup!!

Dear Shannon B, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We recently started serving fruit salads are are delighted to read you enjoy our food so much. We hope to see you soon again.