“Awesome taste and healthy!!”
Review of Living Juices

Living Juices
Ranked #10 of 217 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Small outdoors health food cafe offering green, veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, smoothie bowls, health food, super foods, homemade snacks, raw chocolates, retail products, protein bars and shakes, juice detoxes and health coaching.
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Once my daughter introduced me to this place I went there at least once in the morning and often at lunch. 6 days a week for four weeks. I lost 30 lbs and learned so much about healthy eating from the owner Patrick. Not kidding when I say this little juice bar changed my life.

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Ross E, what a great review thank you so much! It was my pleasure to give you some more information regarding health and am absolutely delighted to hear that you have booked such amazing results. It was my pleasure and the whole team of Living Juices to welcome you on a daily basis. Keep it up.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Great smoothies, juices and snacks. Well worth a visit! The lady was really lovely and helpful with which juices to try. I'd recommend the quinoa bread and humous! Very yumme! I walked past it 3x trying to find it, don't look at the map image on here it's not right. Use the directions. Well worth a visit!

Dear lizziedean, thank you for visiting us and taking the time to leave us a great review. We are a little tucked away but are happy you managed to find us ;-) The quinoa bread and hummus are new on the menu so it is great to read that you enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Upon entering this little gem, the sign on the road across from Asia divers resort and right next to cross fit is quite a comforting sight after many disappointments and the plethora of not so healthy options that surrounded us. The sign sent powerful good vibrations down my spine during our 10 day-ish stay on the island. Every morning (except Sunday, we were sad to find that on Sunday morning when we began our venture to living juices that upon arrival it was closed, even tho clearly we knew because we saw it on the menu and were told haha) we began our adventure from the far opposite side of Sairee beach to indulge ourselves in the most glorious, highly nutritious, and delightfully laid out health stop. We were greeted by a very kind and warm soul, Patrick, willing to cater to the most picky of juice fanatics, talk about poop, and even provide one with tips and good to know little bits of knowledge about Koh Tao and if you catch him in the right moment, life.
We tried just about everything on the menu and even ordered a stash for the plane ride back from his retail menu which included everything from chlorella to dates.
If I could, I would take Patrick and his awesome little juice bar back to Utah and I think that is enough said.
Go to living juices!

Dear Shadow T, thank you so much for your awesome review. It was a pleasure seeing you guys at Living Juices every day (sometimes more than once ;-). We very much enjoyed serving you and hope your backup came in well on your trip back. Utah? Who knows. Stay tuned.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

You can get a great fruit salad here every morning which is super fresh and super healthy. They also make great juices to suit your health needs and if you are feeling naughty they make a lovely homemade peanut butter cup!!

Dear Shannon B, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We recently started serving fruit salads are are delighted to read you enjoy our food so much. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Traveling for 8 months through SE Asia for some diving on Koh Tao. Finding healthy juices and snacks is not easy. Often juices/shakes with a lot of water, ice and some sugar.
This place is totally different and deserves a good tripadvisor score. I ve been there every day for a healthboost..The fruitsalad is amazing. Big and with 5 kinds of fruit, gojiberries,cranberries,raisins and coconutmilk. What about a Green Goddess juicd with broccoli, spinach,celery,ginger,cucumber and lime? Or the Rocket Fuel, with the juice of a kilogram different vegetables. Prices ok. 80 bath for a regular..150 for a supersized..There are add on's possible like goji berries, beepolllen, spirulina and a lot of other superfoods.
Lots of healthy homemade snacks and other things.. and the friendly staff can tell a lot about their drinks and superfoods. Yes Im very happy with Living Juices on Koh Tao!
Never more motivated for writing a positive tripadvisor.

Thank you so much for your review Serk112. It is our pleasure to serve you and we are happy to be able to offer something different.