“Best start of your day!!”
Review of Living Juices

Living Juices
Ranked #47 of 205 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Small outdoors health food cafe offering green, veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, smoothie bowls, health food, super foods, homemade snacks, raw chocolates, retail products, protein bars and shakes, juice detoxes and health coaching.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Once again,
Every morning i am looking so much forward to a great juice to kick of my day.
My favorite veggie juice is still the rocket fuel.
The good morning Koh Tao is a second new favorite.
Always a warm welcome at living juices.
One thing what is ashame that they are closed on Sunday as i never want to skip a day!
Big up onces again to Patrick and his team!

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear Roelof Stijnman, thank you for another terrific review. We were happy to see you back at Living Juices. We apologize for not being open on Sunday's but we are doing our best to give both you as a customer and our staff a pleasant place to be. This means our staff needs time off so they can keep on smiling and enjoy their job which includes serving you. We hope you enjoyed your holiday and are looking forward to seeing you back again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great, fresh ingredients for a quick fresh juice or smoothie. A nice find to supplement all the heavy, meat centric meals.

We are happy to read that you found our little place an oasis among the heavy food centered meals you generally found on the island. Thank you for coming in, and we are pleased we tickled your taste buds with our drinks.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My favorite tradition after a party night! The juices are delicious, the vibe is chilled and friendly. Always a good place to slow down for a little bit and take care of yourself. And when I do, my body says thanks all day long :)

Dear Ayla80, thank you for your feedback and positive review. We are delighted we could be of your assistance in a quick recovery after enjoying Koh Tao's party scene. It was a pleasure serving you and we hope seeing you back soon again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband loved the juices. I think the organic choco and bars they have are better. I like healthy juices but they cud taste good too. Mine I just could not finish though he tried to rectify it for me by adding some more stuff..i think it was too much fiber for my tummy to handle and I didn't wanna get sick so I left it.

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear PayalK101, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I am very sorry to hear that you didn't fully enjoy your juice at Living Juices but am happy to read that you believe our homemade snacks are good.

I remember serving you and your husband who also came in the day before. When you asked me for advice on which juice to pick, you told me that you are an 'experienced juicer' and you love veggie juices. Unfortunately I don't have any control over your choice and regret to see that you picked the wrong juice (which also happens to be our most popular juice). As you stated correctly, I tried to add some more pineapple juice to your juice as it seemed too green for you and you said you enjoyed the 'new' taste which made me believe we found a solution for you.

Upon leaving you left some juice and I asked you if it was all ok and if you wanted this for take away but you told me that you were full but enjoyed it nonetheless. I am sorry to now read that you didn't feel well as I would not have hesitated a moment to replace your juice with a more fruitier version.

Our aim is to have everyone leave the premises with a smile which you and your husband did. Unfortunately I can't do anything anymore and wish you had told me while you were still at our bar. As you have now left the island I can only hope that you will come back one day and I can make your day with a suitable juice as we try for everyone else visiting Living Juices ;-)

Thank you once again and it was a pleasure serving you.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

All the ingredients are fresh and the lovely Thai lady juices them right in front of you. Although there is a set menu you can also make up your own mix too. The owner Patrick will happily chat to you about the benefits of each juice/shake and about nutrition in general as he is very knowledgeable on the subject. I love the ones with beetroot but a little 'rocket fuel' is a great start to the day filling you with an instant hit of energy and I find I'm still feeling full hours later. Highly recommended.

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Brostafarian, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review to show your support and satisfaction with our line of juices, smoothies, snacks and advice. We will make sure to continue providing only the best health drinks and foods on Koh Tao and we hope to see you back at Living Juices soon again.