“Juice of Life, Juice of Love”
Review of Living Juices

Living Juices
Ranked #11 of 219 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Small outdoors health food cafe offering green, veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, smoothie bowls, health food, super foods, homemade snacks, raw chocolates, retail products, protein bars and shakes, juice detoxes and health coaching.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Living Juices is a well-needed and welcomed new-comer to the Island since 2011 .... in no time it became one of the locals' most favourite hangout places in Sairee ... their producs are amazing and u definately feel the goodness throughout your body after u sampled one of their magic juices and /or snacks, I would go for both if u can, first a rejuvenating juice and for example a raw protein-chocloat bar as dessert. U def can feel the love the owners put in their business every day ... it's not just a way to make money, it's also a way of life which they like to share with their fellow beings enabling us to be more happy healthy and energized day in and day out .. I am a big fan !!!! 10 out of 10 !!! eline

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear Elineindra, thank you for your wonderful review. We are very happy to see we offer just the products you are looking for, and yes we are doing with love. We will be happy to serve you soon again and hope to be able to offer you more and more healthy products.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We tried almost everything Juice was FANTASTIC Fresh pressed right on front of you by 2 lovely girl, the cereal bar with all this grain inside was perfect for a snack and the raw chocolate with my little coffee,mmmmm.......
Also we tried the homemade peanuts butter and I take some for our customer who love it!!!!!!
Living Juice! Please keep going we new healthy food that what the world need!!!!!!!!!!!

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your great feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed all our products and will be happy to supply you with more whenever your resort customers wish some. Just give us a call.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

get your quality juice's here, Patricks staff will look after your needs and help you choose the right one for you, i have rocket fuel with a few little extras, and it fantastic,

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear UkTonyB, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. it is a pleasure seeing your at Living Juices on a regular basis and we are happy you are content with our services and our flagship juice: Rocket Fuel.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

After spending a long time on the island of Koh Tao I finally found Living Juices and from there I did not look back. it became part of my daily routine! They serve a wide range of vegetable and fruit juices as well as locally grown avocados, homemade trail mix, peanut butter and the raw chocolates are amazing. Its a very friendly place and somewhere I miss a lot and will be the first place I visit next time I find myself on the island. So pop in, have something healthy and say hi to the owner Patrick, I'm sure yourll love it as did I!!

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Hello Spoonerful, thanks so much for taking the effort to leave us your positive feedback. It was a pleasure serving you during your stay on Koh tao and we are looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Having just read Ren's review of this place i think it's somewhat unfair and clearly just a one off bad experience given my own great experiences and by the looks of things everyone elses!

I was on Koh Tao for almost 2 weeks and visited Living Juices every day for my post-breakfast-pre-lunch Rocket fuel with bee pollen and spirulina.. Every day it was absolutely incredible and just because the colour hasn't been commercially developed to sell off the shelf, it's delicious and seeing the two girls make it all is more reassuring than visiting any other juice bar where they dissapear and reappear with your juice after less than a minute!

The raw chocolates were also amazing although did keep temptations down and had them occasionally rather than daily!

Couldn't really comment on the takeaway bottle as i always preffered to sit down for a few minutes and wait for my drink which i could drink fresh from a big (clean) glass..

Having learnt so much about how the juices are made and why they're so much healthier than the traditional juice bars i can't face another 'healthy smoothie' in the UK and wish there was a living juices over here - Can't wait for another trip to the island for a health kick!

Dear Ankur W, thank yuo for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed our small, yet high quality, range of products and we will make sure you will be the first one to know if we ever open a shop in the UK. We are looking forward to seeing you back again one day.