“Lives up to all expectations :)”
Review of Living Juices

Living Juices
Ranked #43 of 181 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Small outdoors health food cafe offering green, veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, health food, super foods, homemade snacks and raw chocolates, retail products, protein bars and shakes, juice detoxes, Reiki, and health coaching.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Lives up to all expectations :)”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Have heard about Living Juices for a long time and finally had the opportunity to try for myself. Really great fresh healthy juices, and also delicious snacks - especially the raw chocolates. Expert advice about our selections from the owner. Little bit out of the way but well worth a visit. Highly recommended :)

Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted we have met all your expectations during your visit and we hope to see you back again at Living Juices one day.

• Korean first
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great juices!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My partner and me would have a juice most mornings After a run, these are fantastic and I prefer all the Green ones really tasty and so good for you. Everyone should try one at least once, also Patrick the owner is really helpful recommending the best ones will be looking out for these places in England now.

• Visited June 2012
Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Hi Tracey, thank you for your great review and we are happy we have been able to give you just what your body needs after a good workout. It was a pleasure having you guys in the juice bar and we hope to see you soon again!
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“do your body a favour”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

after all the buckets and beers my body really needed this, the menu is great for picking the right depending on what your body is missing, staff are so helpful and polite and the shop is located in a lovely outdoor area, a must stop for anyone hitting Koh Tao

• Visited January 2012
Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your nice review of our juice bar. We are happy we could be of your help when recovering from yet another legendary night out on Koh tao and hope we will be able to help you out many more times to come. See you back again on Koh Tao soon.
UK
“Much Needed Greens on Koh Tao!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Living Juices was a much needed addition to Koh Tao so thank you very much to the beautiful Dipi and Patrick!!!

Although when living on Koh Tao many think you will naturally have a diet of fresh fruit and vegetables, that is definitely not the case!! You can easily end up eating loads of fried vegetables loaded with msg and all the additives and things that generally make you seriously lethargic.... which when you're working a million hours a day is not the way forward!

So I was way stoked when living juices erupted! Although initially couldn't really take full advantage being that I was at work in Mae Haad the whole time they were open so couldn't get up to get my juice, once they got their feet off the ground they offered delivery on all super size juices! Perfect!

What a way to start the day!!! A huge plate of greens blended into a yummy shake! So many people assume it's going to taste like over cooked sprouts or something but these two really have a way of helping you realise just how yummy really good revitalizing food can be! Suck it and see!

And this is the key to life on Koh Tao, when it's baking hot every day, if you treat yourself to a juice and some organic choccies or peanut butter, you will have a stomping day compared to if you start the day with a massive fry up that has you falling asleep as you dip after lunch....

That is my perspective from a worker on Koh Tao.... much needed greens to fuel the brain, keep hydrated and your immune system ripe to face the every increasing bugs associated with the scorching hot weather. Sorted!

However, when I was travelling years ago, I spent a long time in Koh Tao doing the usual hanging out in Lotus and Fishbowl all night, feeling awful on the beach all day.... had living juices been about then, my experience of Koh Tao would have been much different! Instead of dying on the beach all day, I may have been able to get a grip had I supped on a Super Size Rocket Fuel for example with a shot of spirulina!!

So whoever you are on Koh Tao and whatever you're doing there, I highly recommend a visit to Living Juices, you will feel the difference no doubt - the people and the menu are all lovely and obviously, the setting here is pretty idyllic.... enjoy!!

• Visited March 2012
Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Hi Rachael. We are delighted to be able to bring the expats on Koh Tao the possibility to find a healthy corner amidst an environment of less healhty options. It is good to hear our juices and other products are just what is needed to keep you fueled and we appreciate your kind words very much. We hope to see you back Living Juices again.
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious, healthy juices and lovely, friendly staff... what better way to start your day! x”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My partner convinced me to pop in one morning and give it a try. As a juicing novice, I began with one of the mixed fruit juices whilst he had some green mostly vegetable concoction. I had a few more of the fruitier juices until i discovered how nice the more hardcore juices were! Now I start every morning with a 'rocketfuel' (a dark green and brown coloured juice made mostly from veggies) topped with delicious bee pollen (good for anti-aging!) and can't get enough!

I never thought that i would be converted to juice instead of eating breakfast, but i totally am and feel so much better for it! I love starting my day off on the right tracks! I only have a month left here on Koh Tao and have already made my mind up to buy myself a juicer back in England - a true addict! lol!

Patrick and Dippy, the owners, are really genuine, friendly and really interesting to talk to. They are very knowledgeable about juicing and living a healthy lifestyle so i have learnt lots sitting and chatting with them in the mornings - it's now more of a social stop! They have also given us lots of really eye opening, interesting documentaries to watch while we are here. The girls that work behind the juice bar are always friendly and fun and remember your favorite juices which gives it a personal touch. Plus baby Leon is adorable!

If this not enough to persuade you to pop in, Dippy make delicious raw chocolates. My favourite is the plain one but there are lots of other flavours to choose from like mint, orange and nuts. I am a chocoholic back in england but here the chocolate all tastes different and it's hard to get that chocolate fix until i discovered her homemade chocs! Delicious! I've heard there are plans for lots more homemade healthy treats on the way so watch this space!

• Visited May 2012
Rice_paddy7474, Owner at Living Juices, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Hello Kerry. We are glad you have had such good experiences at Living Juices and we have been able to tickle your interest in the healthy side of life. We could not ask for a better review for which we thank you!