“Very nice”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

The place offers good food in comfortable prices. The service is good and so is the ambience. All feels fresh. I recommend

2  Thank shushi_ve_guli

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Definitely the best restaurant we've visited since being in Thailand. It opens after 6 every evening. All the staff and very friendly and attentive. The food is great, and the portions are very generous! Lovely cocktails for only 99 baht. Would definitely recommended the egg fried rice and the Indian style curry. Really, really nice, relaxed atmosphere, excellent!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My fiance and I LOVE Thai food, and we actually found it a bit hard to find delicious authentic food on the island. This restaurant changed our minds.

They're only open for dinner and they do fill up, but its a great little place with amazing food.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here on a whim! The currys are HOT but amazing, the food is great value and the atmosphere welcoming/relaxing- will be recommending to friends. Oh and my girlfriend also says to add they do great cocktails too!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I ate at Yin Yang almost every night of my 4 month stay on KT. Ive eaten at many places on KT and none are nearly as good as Yin Yang. Aye the owner makes everything with fresh ingredients, and the staff are there early in the day prepping for the evening. I was fortunate enough to take a cooking lesson from Aye and she puts so much passion into her cooking. The consistency from night to night is amazing, the kitchen is clean, and all the staff are super friendly. If you visit KT do not miss eating here.