Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great for nervous first timer

My boyfriend and I did the open water course with Derek. We would highly recommend it, especially... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
483maeven
via mobile
Very slick, professional operation

I joined as part of a reef cleanup operation. They do this every 1st Sunday of the month. I was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $66.63
from $60.18
from $29.20
1,495 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives these guys morning dives made us feel advanced open water chumphon pinnacle great instructor shallow water friendly atmosphere sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

This was my first diving experience and I cant complain about anything. I really can recommend it. Good teacher and small groups.
You'll go directly After your First theoretical lesson into the ocean- no Pool. Three days full of theory and practical dives. And also Good diving place.
Thumps up for this Team!

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I have finished PADI Open Water course at New Way Diving a couple of days ago and still feel happiness just thinking about this experience.

From the very beginning, till I first reached them until the end there is no one bad thing I could say about this diving school and people working there.

They replied on my emails fast and with all the necessary details about the course, suggested nice and affordable accommodation and ways to reach Koh Tao which was quite helpful.

The course itself is one of the best experiences so far, just enough theory, lots of practice, no pools, organized, detailed, interesting. I haven't searched a lot, but I believe the price also is one of the lowest on the island.

To end, a couple of words for my instructor, Vlad. He is one of the kindest people I met so far and everything that you want your instructor to be - passionate about his job, helping, patient and overall a great person. Other instructors as well seemed very easy going, but professional. :)

1  Thank Andreja C
Reviewed August 24, 2016

What an amazing experience! So glad I chose New Way out of all the hundred of Scuba Dive Schools. First, before I arrived on Koh Tao I messaged a few schools for some more information and explained my former unpleasant dive experience. Lorne - the manager of New Way - replied immediatley and I was so surprised. I got a really long and detailed reply for all my questions. So I wanted to check out the place and meet the team in person (I did my research before and it said that most important is you should feel comfortable with your dive instructor/school). It's so amazing how they help you out and I just felt comfortable right away, such a cool, funny and young team. They spread a really nice atmosphere. After going through all the explanation I booked my DSD (Discovery Scuba Dive). The best thing: Because I was a bit afraid due to my bad scuba dive experience, I went diving one-to-one with the German instructor so he can just focus on me and calm me down. No extra costs involved of course! Other groups were also really small. Between 2 and 4 people. It was soooo amazing! My instructor took such good care of me and explained everything so well and just took my entire nerviosity and turned it into excitement. Seriously, in my opinion New Way has the best value for your money on the island and they care about their customers, not like in the big Dive Schools were you are often "just another customer". I truely enjoyed my day!

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We did the Open Water Padi Course for 4 days (with nice bungalow accomodation for 3 days for only 800 bath extra). You do not get a lot of education hours and go straight into the sea for your first diving skills. You experience a lot of dives and the last day you get the opportunity to go to Sail Rock (much more cheaper as usual), which is one of the most beautiful dive sites of Thailand. We definately recommend this diving school.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Having never dived before and being quiet nervous in the water I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone and try a one day diving course with 2 dives (2000 THB).

I was put in a group of 3 where we were assigned an instructor for the day (his name was Vlad).

The instructor a Ukrainian guy was excellent, he was so patient with me, even when I got a bit panicky in the water. At times I wasn't sure I would be able for it but he talked me through it and I was so proud of myself for doing the 2 dives.

This was probably one of the scariest things I have every done but thanks to the amazing staff I really enjoyed it.

Thanks Vlad for being so patient with me!!!