Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,134 results
All reviews sail rock dive master dive shop open water course fun dives these guys made us feel padi certification advanced open water great instructor small group my boyfriend shallow water amazing experience friendly atmosphere whale sharks great dive school
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We wanted to try a "discovery dive" during our stay in Koh Tao, with neither me nor my boyfriend having dived before. They insist on having no more than 4 people per instructor, which makes such a difference compared to the other huge diving schools on the island. Julia was so helpful and informative, and we had an amazing day with Diego, learning the basic techniques and safety in the morning and doing 2 great dives in the afternoon. The staff on the boat were friendly, and the vibe in general was very relaxed and fun. It was so good that we went back for a second day of discovery dives (we didn't have time to do the PADI course) with Jessie, which was really great fun. Overall, great value for money and super service.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Price is good and service from the instructors is just fantastic. Big thanks to Vlad, our instructor, with a highly educational sense and proffesional instructions for Scuba Diving. Safety first!
New Way Diving is only putting maximum of four students in one group and that makes everything just so much better.
Boats are always first att the dive-sight and that made our adventure just even better. I have absolutley nothing to complain about.

Thanks to New Way and thank you, Vlad!

See u guys next time!

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Came to do a tune up and some fun diving, decided to do my advanced course but because of some scheduling stuff ups and personal injury I was unable to finish it. The owner was super nice and refunded me the whole course which is much more than I was expecting. The best thing about new way is the small groups and the early morning dives, they are always the first to dive every morning

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

We just finished our open water course with New way. Our instructor Joel was absolutely great. He was patient and we were feeling comfortable the entire time. We also liked that we started in the ocean instead of the pool. Because you have little groups you get a lot of privet attention. Overall a great experience that we can recommend to everyone. We will surely come back here if we return to koh tao.

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

My buddy and me had an awesome time doing the PADI Open Water course at New Way dive school! They are professional but relaxed, the staff was very enthousiastic and kind and our instructor Sam was the best. She taught us the basiscs step by step and made us feel really comfortable and confident. It is a rather small business compared to some others on the island, so you dont feel like being another number in a scuba dive factory. You start immediately in the (shallow) sea, so you can get used to the real deal from the start which is a big plus. The Champon dive site was really amazing!!! Thx Sam for the great experience!!