Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,134 results
All reviews sail rock dive master dive shop open water course fun dives these guys made us feel padi certification advanced open water great instructor small group my boyfriend shallow water amazing experience friendly atmosphere whale sharks great dive school
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

My buddy and me had an awesome time doing the PADI Open Water course at New Way dive school! They are professional but relaxed, the staff was very enthousiastic and kind and our instructor Sam was the best. She taught us the basiscs step by step and made us feel really comfortable and confident. It is a rather small business compared to some others on the island, so you dont feel like being another number in a scuba dive factory. You start immediately in the (shallow) sea, so you can get used to the real deal from the start which is a big plus. The Champon dive site was really amazing!!! Thx Sam for the great experience!!

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Our instructor Joel was great and I'm definitely glad we went with is company for our first diving course. Everyone was clearly well qualified and incredibly accommodating

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently took our open water certification at New Way Diving on Ko Tao. Since there are over 80 dive schools it can be a challenge finding one that suited our needs but luckily we got a recommendation from a couple who completed their course and loved it. For me the most important aspects for a school was having a great teacher and learning in a small class environment. New Way gave us both! Our instructor Devo was absolutely incredible and I would highly recommend him. He was extremely patient, very knowledgable and most importantly genuinely loves scuba diving and his enthusiasm was contagious. This goes a long way when you're learning multiple skills over a 3 day period. I was a little anxious leading up to the course but immediately felt at ease upon meeting Devo. Not only was he a consummate professional but also had a great personality and was constantly cheering us on. The rate at New Way was very competitive and as a bonus we were able to go to Sail Rock on our last dive day. I highly recommend New Way and make sure to ask for Devo!!

1  Thank Ichiban78
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Great school with a superb environment of fun and professionalism.
My instructor was Vlad and he was great! Calm, thorough and always made me feel secure. His interest in sea life was contagious.
I also had the opportunity to dive with Mariana and Josu and the whole team was amazing.
Highly recommended! I wish I had had time to to the advanced course, maybe next time.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I am not a big Eco warrior, nor a marine biologist, but its plain to see that Koh Tau's ecology is being ruined.

For this reason I could not recommend a friend to go dive there....
If, despite this, you want to go dive in Koh Tau, then I can't imagine a better dive school than New Way.

The instructors are intelligent, international, multilingual and really good teachers.

Japanese Gardens: used to be one of the best dive sites in the world: now think 20 boats, each with 20+ scuba divers and people standing up in coral. It's like a production line.

Sail Rock: 2hrs boat ride from Koh Tau. Think 12 boats, each with 20+ scuba divers. Dangerous large boat manoeuvring over the top of scuba divers as they resurface. None of the boats have sewage collection tanks; it just goes in the water.

New Way Dive leave for Sail Rock at 5am which gives you around 45 minutes of dive time before 10 more boat loads show up; so you will see some fish.

Koh Tau is a slow burn, tourist caused environmental disaster.

I hope I'm wrong.