Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM

from $89.14
from $366.47
from $140.32
1,169 results
All reviews sail rock dive master dive shop open water course fun dives these guys made us feel padi certification advanced open water amazing experience great instructor small group my boyfriend shallow water friendly atmosphere whale sharks great dive school
Reviewed July 22, 2016

I did the OWD course over 3.5 days. The staff were professional and fun - but serious when they needed to be. I did a bit of research into dive schools on Koh Tao before booking in with New Way and I wasn't disappointed. They really enjoyed their jobs and just wanted to help everyone else experience the underwater world. My instructor was Glen who took the 4 of us through the Open Water Diver course. He was able to give each of us the confidence and patience we needed to pass the course. Safety was paramount at all times. Because we finished the course on a Friday, we got to go out to Sail Rock for our last 2 dives. It was amazing and well worth the 5am start time. To be the first boat at Sail Rock and having it to ourselves for an hour was a fabulous experience. Thanks New Way!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2016

My wife and I took the Open Water Diver course at New Way. We called last minute and they hooked us up with Josu, a fantastic instructor who had a great attitude and a great outlook on life.

An extremely important part of the diving course is if you get along with your instructor and you feel safe and comfortable while keeping it fun, and Josu did just that for us. Thanks!!

1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

We had the most amazing three day course with Joel at new way. He and the rest of the staff were patient, professional, attentive, and clearly very passionate about diving. They made the course so enjoyable and a truly unforgettable experience. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I have just completed the PADI open water diving course. I can only say great things about the course, from start to finish. The level of training we received was top quality. The staff are so helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend New Way Diving to anyone looking to dive in Koh Tao.
Shout out to Mariana and Pompo for expertly guiding our group through the course,while always making it safe and fun.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I did my Deep Dive and Wreck speciality with New Way. The diving staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. It was an absolute pleasure diving with them. Shout out to Alex, Josu, Alice, Magalie and Ozzy.