“Amazing OWD course with Joel at new way ”
Review of New Way Diving

and up
4-Day Open Water Diver PADI Course on Koh Tao
Ranked #20 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the 1st boat diving koh tao's best dive sites every morning, just to avoid the crowds. We offer small groups ( maximum four people) giving you the personalized service you deserve. we offer PADI courses from open water to dive master, and are the only shop on Koh Tao to GUARANTEE Sail Rock 3 times per week.
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

We had the most amazing three day course with Joel at new way. He and the rest of the staff were patient, professional, attentive, and clearly very passionate about diving. They made the course so enjoyable and a truly unforgettable experience. Highly recommend them!

Date of experience: July 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"great dive school"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I have just completed the PADI open water diving course. I can only say great things about the course, from start to finish. The level of training we received was top quality. The staff are so helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend New Way Diving to anyone looking to dive in Koh Tao.
Shout out to Mariana and Pompo for expertly guiding our group through the course,while always making it safe and fun.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I did my Deep Dive and Wreck speciality with New Way. The diving staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. It was an absolute pleasure diving with them. Shout out to Alex, Josu, Alice, Magalie and Ozzy.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I was only visiting Koh Tao for a short amount of time and could not do the 4 day course but the one day course was fantastic! They explained very clearly what to do, the equipment was all perfect, there was biscuits, fruit, tea, coffee etc available on the boat and the staff were just brilliant.