Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I have just completed the PADI open water diving course. I can only say great things about the course, from start to finish. The level of training we received was top quality. The staff are so helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend New Way Diving to anyone looking to dive in Koh Tao.
Shout out to Mariana and Pompo for expertly guiding our group through the course,while always making it safe and fun.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I did my Deep Dive and Wreck speciality with New Way. The diving staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. It was an absolute pleasure diving with them. Shout out to Alex, Josu, Alice, Magalie and Ozzy.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I was only visiting Koh Tao for a short amount of time and could not do the 4 day course but the one day course was fantastic! They explained very clearly what to do, the equipment was all perfect, there was biscuits, fruit, tea, coffee etc available on the boat and the staff were just brilliant.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

one of the highlights of my trip to Thailand, never did diving before and would be generally reluctant to get in the water, however loved this. The staff were fantastic. After 19 years of formal education my instructor, Mariana (and her assistant pom), was the best teacher I've had in any regard. Very patient and knowledgeable.
Highly recommend new way!

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Did my open water course here! There was fourteen of us in a group and they were really accommodating! There were small groups and the instructors were really patient! I had Joel and he was great! Really nice and friendly and never got frustrated if we weren't getting it! Couldn't rate him any higher! A really great experience all round!