Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great for nervous first timer

My boyfriend and I did the open water course with Derek. We would highly recommend it, especially... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
483maeven
via mobile
Very slick, professional operation

I joined as part of a reef cleanup operation. They do this every 1st Sunday of the month. I was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $66.63
from $60.18
from $29.20
1,495 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives these guys morning dives made us feel advanced open water chumphon pinnacle great instructor shallow water friendly atmosphere sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

New way dive school is superb. I was part of a group of 14. They were more than hospitable and even sorted our accommodation for us in a new hotel nearby. The atmosphere is very relaxed, and the instructors are very friendly. They put a lot of effort into ensuring that you fully understand the reasoning behind all the 'rules' of scuba diving. If you do your PADI course here you will definitely be the first group to Sail Rock in the morning, ensuring an uninterrupted dive with a high possibility of seeing many different kinds of fish. I would recommend New Way Diving to anyone.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Doing my refresher course for my PADI open water licence was amazing. I came with a large group of people and most of who had never gone diving before and we were dealt with so well and they even sorted all of our accommodation for us too in a very nice hostel. Great overall diving experience and a great fun atmosphere between students and staff. Highly recommended if you're in Koh Tao and looking to do the full divers course or even just a once off dive.
Team Peaky Blinders

1  Thank TrailBlazer657748
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Everything about this place is amazing. From the dive masters to all the accommodations they provide. If you're in koh Tao and have free time please try this place out!

1  Thank Sovi T
Reviewed July 16, 2016

New Way Diving is the best! I wanted a scuba school to do my PADI Open Water certification and I was looking for a) all dives in the ocean (not a pool) b) small groups c) fun, experienced professional instructors d) amazing dive sites and e) a personalized touch. New Way was the school that had it all! Other schools will offer similar packages, but New Way treats each student with great care, making sure you have a fantastic, safe experience. From the very initial email response, I knew this was the right pick. The Manager, Lorne, was personable and very helpful with advising on logistics - unlike all the other template email responses. And the whole time I was there I felt very comfortable in the shop, in the boat, and on the dives. I never felt like just yet another client passing through, all the instructors, staff, and other students had a great friendly vibe and took the time to make sure you have an amazing dive experience. New Way organizes the schedules very well, are efficient and organized with transport and boat set-up, and treats you well - even during busy days. I learned from the fantastic Marianna - she was excellent at explaining lessons and guiding me through exercises, even underwater with no words she communicated totally clearly and I felt very calm and safe the entire time. We went to some amazing dive sites - and for some of the best we were the first boat there and could enjoy it before it got busy. Even for lower visibility days, the instructors knew good spots and interesting sites to point out. I absolutely loved it, love diving, and hope to return to continue my diving learning with New Way!

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Wow. Where do I start! As soon as we arrived to book the scuba diving the manager/owner(?) Laurn made us feel so comfortable and welcome. When we arrived the next day for the actual dive Maggie talked us through all the technical stuff. She was great and answered all our questions with loads of detail! Joel was our diving instructor and he was fantastic! Really patient and professional and made us feel so at ease. We did the DSD so 2 dives for 2000 bhat which was a total bargain! We were expecting to pay around 3000 bhat! Would definitely recommend new way diving.