“Brilliant experience!”

and up
4-Day Open Water Diver PADI Course on Koh Tao
Ranked #20 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the 1st boat diving koh tao's best dive sites every morning, just to avoid the crowds. We offer small groups ( maximum four people) giving you the personalized service you deserve. we offer PADI courses from open water to dive master, and are the only shop on Koh Tao to GUARANTEE Sail Rock 3 times per week.
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Wow. Where do I start! As soon as we arrived to book the scuba diving the manager/owner(?) Laurn made us feel so comfortable and welcome. When we arrived the next day for the actual dive Maggie talked us through all the technical stuff. She was great and answered all our questions with loads of detail! Joel was our diving instructor and he was fantastic! Really patient and professional and made us feel so at ease. We did the DSD so 2 dives for 2000 bhat which was a total bargain! We were expecting to pay around 3000 bhat! Would definitely recommend new way diving.

Date of experience: July 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"great dive school"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

This was such an amazing experience - I highly, highly recommend doing this. We took the course with Jesus, God of Koh Tao aquatic life. In all seriousness, Jesus/Patrick took us to see some really cool stuff and always made us feel perfectly safe. He is my diving overlord. If you get a chance, sign up for a day going to sail rock. This was such an amazing experience, and new way is like a cool little diving family. If you don't do it, you're dumb.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Awesome people and great course!!
I'll be back !! I started with two discovery dives and couldn't wait to get my openwater. I will continue my diving experience here!

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I recently completed my Padi open water course at New way and I'm glad I chose this dive shop! Small class sizes, great instructors (Mariana ) and amazing dive locations (sail rock) made the course fun and memorable. I'd recommend New Way to anyone and I'll most likely be further my dive education here sometime in the future.