Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

This was such an amazing experience - I highly, highly recommend doing this. We took the course with Jesus, God of Koh Tao aquatic life. In all seriousness, Jesus/Patrick took us to see some really cool stuff and always made us feel perfectly safe. He is my diving overlord. If you get a chance, sign up for a day going to sail rock. This was such an amazing experience, and new way is like a cool little diving family. If you don't do it, you're dumb.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Awesome people and great course!!
I'll be back !! I started with two discovery dives and couldn't wait to get my openwater. I will continue my diving experience here!

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I recently completed my Padi open water course at New way and I'm glad I chose this dive shop! Small class sizes, great instructors (Mariana ) and amazing dive locations (sail rock) made the course fun and memorable. I'd recommend New Way to anyone and I'll most likely be further my dive education here sometime in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Amazing experience! We did the Discover Scuba Diving which is 2 dives on 1 day. Cheap price in comparison to other islands! Thanks Vlad for being a good instructor!

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend wanted to do his open water here so I decided to do my advanced in the meantime and I'm very glad I chose New way!
It was an amazing experience, a real fun and lovely bunch of people I had a wonderful instructor Samia who was super fun and also a great teacher!! We went to some really cool dive spots and they were very flexible letting me structure my ideal advanced course which included a shipwreck dive and a awesome night dive :)
Would highly recommend New Way to any new or experienced divers as they are very reasonably priced nd you will have heaps of fun, my boyfriend really enjoyed it too!
A huge thank you to everyone at new way!