Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great for nervous first timer

My boyfriend and I did the open water course with Derek. We would highly recommend it, especially... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
483maeven
via mobile
Very slick, professional operation

I joined as part of a reef cleanup operation. They do this every 1st Sunday of the month. I was... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2020

from $67.58
from $61.03
from $29.62
1,495 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives these guys morning dives made us feel advanced open water chumphon pinnacle great instructor shallow water friendly atmosphere sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

I had an amazing week learning how to scuba dive at New Way. I got lucky to have an amazing instructor, Vlad, all to myself. He was a great teacher and helped me feel confident and capable underwater. You can tell he is passionate about diving and that he truly wants to see his students succeed

I spent time before and after my dives at New Way's dive shop and really enjoying chatting with the people who work there. The manager, Lorne, even helped me plan my next few weeks. Awesome time all around. Thank you New Way!

Reviewed June 7, 2016

New Way Diving are always first on the dive sites so you can enjoy plenty of marine life without "jacuzzi" in the water when other boats come.
Staff is very friendly, amazing and professional people. Also, they got a brand new gear lately.
On top of that if you do the course there are max 4 students per instructor, so you get a lot of attention. No rush with the skills, if you need more time that's not a problem.
Totally recommended!

Reviewed June 5, 2016

New way is definitely a diving shop that I recommend! They are very professional, you can dive safely and you will surely get heaps of fun! Very nice diving instructors and a very good spirit, just like a big family! I had such a great time there! Thanks for everything And thanks again to Joel, Laura and Mark who I dived with and passed my Advanced :)

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

I cannot recommend New Way or our amazing instructor Josu enough! As my review title says, we went from baby divers - Josu's words :) - to open water divers and then loved Josu and our time diving so much that we decided to do the advanced open water course with him as well. Josu is professional, knowledgable, calming underwater (which is key) and incredibly fun. I can't tell you how grateful I was for his guidance and reassurance along the way - diving can be daunting but he'll be your rock! New Way uses sturdy and reliable equipment and I always felt a really warm and comfortable vibe from the rest of the dive and support staff. Seriously, if you've been searching for a great dive school where you learn the ins and outs of diving while having fun and not breaking the bank, this is the place. Josu will even give you the best bite of his donut, so that's also something to consider ;) thanks again, guys!

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

New Way Diving has a great atmosphere to learn how to dive in. The instructors have the right mix of relaxed learning while making sure everything is done properly. You start out in the ocean so from the get go you're learning how to use your skills in the environment you'll need them in. Josu in particular is a great instructor with tonnes of patience and makes sure you are comfortable in everything you do. I had such trouble learning how to fill my mask and he was so patient and understanding, exactly what was needed! Would highly recommend this school!