Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

This is an embarrassingly overdue review; the difficulty in choosing a dive school on Koh Tao is immense, and as Lorne, the manager, will tell you; every school has great instructors and facilities etc. blah blah blah. However it's the atmosphere at New Way that really sets it apart. Incredibly professional yet informal approach to tuition. My instructor Seb, despite the dodgy haircut, was great and inspired me to do my advanced course and keep diving. The highlight was seeing a Bryde's whale at the SW pinnacle - only possible because New Way are always the first boat on the dive sites. Keep it up kids.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

Diving with New Way was definitely my most treasured memory during my trip to Thailand. I have to say, I was incredibly terrified at the prospect of diving due to my fears of everything sea related and my lack of confidence in the water - however - I was persuaded by my boyfriend to at least give it a try. Thanks to our instructor Seb, I did manage to conquer my fear! He was exceptionally patient, understanding and reassuring and allowed me to go at my own pace. He genuinely made me believe I could complete every task with ease; I really couldn't have cracked it without him. Everyone else in the team was also extremely welcoming and knowledgeable, they're a great diving family to be a part of. I only intended to complete the open water course but stayed on to complete the advanced as the tuition was to such a high standard and at a price that can't be matched anywhere else in the world - definitely take advantage!! We took a fun dive with dive master Alex who also deserves a mention for being awesome. Diving with him was great fun and he made sure we didn't miss a thing, taking care to show us all the creatures we'd otherwise miss in the coral; I felt super safe as part of his group. If you're struggling to choose a school I highly recommend these guys, ive unexpectedly came away with a newfound addiction to a sport I otherwise would have feared.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Just finished my Open Water and Advanced Open Water courses here. Besides the well known good stuff like being the first boat on the dive site and small groups of students, what I liked most about this school is the family-like feeling, when literally everybody on the team is willing to go the extra mile to make your dives more enjoyable! Our instructor was Glen and we honestly couldn't wish for a better person to lead the training - 16 years experience, very down-to-earth attitude, tons of advice, and, important for us since we were a very international group, very easy-to-understand English. Thanks guys and I hope we meet again!

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

I came in there knowing nothing about scuba or have ever been diving and Mariana the instructor was so helpful! She was incredibly professional, kind, patient and expirienced. I definitely received more out of the experience then i hoped to. I reccomended getting your PADI certification here, they do all the training skills in the ocean not in a pool and for the last dive they are the first boat in the ocean at 630am and you have the best visability of the most beautiful reefs.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

Did two fun dives with Maggie as instructor, was a great experience with a great instructor! Had a lot of fun, really recommend her!

1  Thank Molliesi