Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2016

Great experience from start to finish. Natahlie working front of house was spot on with the details and could answer all our questions. Sam and Billy were awesome dive leaders, really confident, enthusiastic, good fun and most importantly ultra ultra safe. We've dived all over the world and these guys are some of the best we've been lucky enough to meet.

Also highly recommend the UV night dive, surreal experience and much more fun than we had anticipated.

1  Thank Shakey_Lyla
Reviewed April 21, 2016

We have a great time learning scuba diving here. Joel and Maggie are really great and helped us via the course in a friendly yet professional manner. If your final dive day is on Tuesday or Saturday then you can choose to visit Sail Rock which is the best dive site in the Gulf of Thailand. Going with New Way, you will be on the first boat to arrive there which mean you can enjoy diving before other group of divers come and scare school of fishes away! Really recommend this school. We're planning to take a night dive and fluorescent dive course here!

1  Thank Natthanit L
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Last week I had the pleasure of advancing my diving skills at New Way Diving in Koh Tao, Thailand. I took both the Emergency First Response and Rescue Diver courses while I was there. The dive shop is great, providing a fun atmosphere in conjunction with new equipment and a fantastically attentive staff. The instructors for my Rescue Diver course were Matt (Mattias) and Ben. May lead the course as Ben was honing his skills. They were two of the best instructors I've ever had. They were very strict, but also patient. Which I appreciated for a course from which you may be expected to assist in rescuing another human being. They were clear in conveying all of the knowledge and skills necessary to perform Emergency First Response as well as Rescue Diving. As I can be a bit slow in learning things, these two instructors really went through the material step by step to to ensure that I digested all of the information. Besides being strict on the important details of the courses, they also made the course fun, which I also really appreciated. It's always easier to learn things when you can have fun at the same time. I highly recommend these to instructors as well as New Way Diving for any dive course that you might want to consider.

1  Thank t_corpora
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

The three of us done our DSD with Alex and Laurie today and it was absolutely amazing. So much fun, we ending up spending 30 minutes on our first five and 52 minutes on our second dive and were lucky enough to see a blue spotted stingray and some amazing fish and worms. Alex and Laurie were both brilliant we were so lucky to have them teaching us. It was like diving with friends. I had a problem with my ear on the second dive so Laurie took me aside and was helping me to try sort it, then Alex came and took me out of the water where we tried some other techniques while the other guys waited for us under water. Luckily we sorted it and I could carry on otherwise I'd have had to sit on the boat while everyone else had all the fun :( but proves they are very careful about your welfare and safety. It was awesome and we all loved our diving. 2000 baht for 2 dives at the moment which was a good price and we had a few briefings to make sure we understood the equipment and signs for under the water. Maybe we can come back one day and do our PADI course. Thanks so much guys! You're awesome ;)

1  Thank Hannah S
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Had a really great time at New Way diving and really enjoyed being able to do some deep discover dives, especially the ship wreck! Shout out to Laura, Ben and Ozzy for being awesome DM's, would highly recommend this dive school to anyone wanting to dive in Koh Tao