Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

I did my Advance Open Water course at New Way and Mariann was my instructor. She was really good, I felt always safe, she explained everything very well and made sure we "master" the skills. I also did 2 extra fun dive with the company. Everybody was very friendly, everything was well organised and in order. It was obvious that safety comes first. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Just finished our Open Water course at New Way Diving and couldn't have asked for more. Seb was great helping us with the theory and then Billy took us in the water. Could not have felt more comfortable doing the course. We were taught everything we needed to know thoroughly and had a great time exploring one of the best dive sights around - if you get offered the chance to go to Sail Rock then do it.

The other staff were really friendly and helpful, especially Sam who took us on our fun dive after we finished the course. She pointed out lots of amazing fish and made sure we had a great dive. Whoever you have will do everything they can to make sure you have the best diving experience. We were even invited to join in with the Songkran celebrations.

If you're not sure which dive school to pick then at New Way you know you'll have a great time. They also go to Sail Rock twice a week so there's a much better chance of going to this amazing dive site.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

There are a lot of diving schools in Koh Tao. Further, there are a lot of bad diving schools in Koh Tao. New Way isn't one of them.

From start to finish, my experience at New Way was an amazing one. Coming in with no prior scuba exposure, I was worried I'd be thrown into a big group of students and rushed through the program. The opposite happened as the max class size at New Way is four and I was lucky enough to have a one-on-one course at no extra cost.

I HIGHLY recommend that you ask for Billy Lewis to be your instructor. Not only is he an extremely competent teacher and diver, but he moves through the program at YOUR pace and makes sure that each dive is safe and fun. Plus the guy is absolutely hilarious, even relative to all the other characters you meet at New Way. I am incredibly lucky to have had Billy as an instructor and I strongly believe you'll feel the same way. You're the king, Billy!

Reviewed April 14, 2016

New way is the right way to experience diving and the atmosphere there is terrific! The course was totally fun and is well-paced. You don't have to get up very early except the wonderful trip to Sail Rock for the last 2 dives and the wonderful sunrise and sea creatures under Sail Rock is the payback for your effort.
Mariana, our pretty and experienced instructor, is the one who delivers the total package of enthusiasm, patience and kindness. She is more than amazing and you will feel extremely safe when diving with her and you will be able to grasp the basics of diving quickly. Special thanks to Ross who has also been a great help under the sea! If you go to Koh Tao, do not miss New Way and Mari!

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

New way teaches only small groups, yet it's still a very social place with great spirit and atmosphere.

Mariana was an amazing instructor <3 She explained things really well, was able to manage a group of people with different skill levels and was very enthusiastic, which made everything so much more fun.

I had a lovely time and I've definitely learned a lot. Highly recommended!