Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

I started with my open water course with Ben as my instructor. He showed me the ropes, but kept it fun anyway. After that I immediately went for the advanced open water. Now my instructor was Seb, he is one of the coolest guys I met! When he saw we learned fast, he just went on and showed us how to do more difficult things. Thanks to him I feel confident in my divingskills and it was just a hell of a lot of fun to do the weird excersizes he made up as we went!

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I wanted to get open water diving certified, and we came across New Way Diving! From the day we arrived at New Way, all of the employees were extremely friendly and helpful. They even helped us get a hostel for the 2 days before our class started. Our class was 4 days, and it was the most unforgettable experience of my life. The classes at New Way are nice and small so you get a lot of attention and help from your instructor. Our instructor, Seb, was amazing! He was so knowledgeable about Scuba diving, and was extremely encouraging to everyone in our class. From the most comfortable in the water, to the more anxious, his calm encouragement helped us to believe breathing underwater to be the most naturaI task. I would highly recommend New Way to anyone looking at courses in Thailand! I cannot wait to return to New Way to further my training!

Reviewed March 29, 2016

Half a year after my first incredible experience with Newway Diving during my PADI Open Water course, I came back this year for the Advanced Open Water and did not at all regret sticking to them. Despite some changes in the team, the staff was as helpful as usual in answering all upfront questions about accommodation and scheduling on my rather short trip, so I could start my lessons immediately after arriving on Koh Tao and being picked up from the Pier.
All the guys and gals are super nice and friendly, while professional and making sure you do your stuff right. Additionally, all the equipment has just been completely renewed and although I hate up waking up so early, it is worth it if you are the first boat on the dive site. I had the pleasure to mostly have my instructor Daniel all for myself, so we had a good time for some games, experiments, back kick frustration and some good underwater laughter or a even a coke! The highlight of the whole trip was the 1 hour mesmerizing UV Night Dive (where the back kick frustration paid off as well)... Absolutely recommended!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016

I just did my open water PADI course with New Way Diving. I worked with two instructors, Lorne and Meggy, who were both kind, funny, and extremely patient. I was VERY nervous starting the course, but by the end I loved it!

I'm latex sensitive, and the school went out of its way to make sure my mouthpiece, mask, etc., were completely latex-free. I was really impressed by their thoroughness.

There are lots of dive schools on Koh Tao. I shopped around before going with New Way, and couldn't have made a better choice! Lovely boat, good equipment, great staff. And I highly recommend a fun dive with Meggy at Sail Rock!

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I reached Ko Tao, went to Sairee Beach, and rang up New Way Diving, for they were highly recommended in one credible article I had read online. We were requested to drop by at the Office.

The atmosphere there was so damn lively, as though friends were hanging out at work. Lorne, the boss, absolutely went out his way to break the ice with me and my friends, understand the experience we were looking for and completely made us feel at home. I think that got us to stick around.

Then, we met Seth and Laurie. They were really nice. They were cool and lively most of the time, but equally careful and particular when it came to safety and Diving Instructions. With this gang, I could relate why so many articles online spoke of having good diving instructors.

On the day of the dive, we met up with the "dream team" - Alex, Laura, Billy, Captain and his aide. They were all like family.

Our first dive was mostly us getting the hang of the skills and the strangeness of being underwater. What was amazing about the experience at New Way was that the package included a second dive. This shows attention to experience. And boy, the second dive was ecstatic. We were so high on the dive, we didn't want to get out of water. The guys took good care, made us feel comfortable, ensured our safety and in all, it was a whole lot of fun.

Thank you so much. The dive made it so damn hard to say goodbye to Koh Tao. I still miss it. I will definitely come back again.