Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM

from $348.20
from $133.30
from $56.50
1,134 results
All reviews sail rock dive master dive shop open water course fun dives these guys made us feel padi certification advanced open water great instructor small group my boyfriend shallow water amazing experience friendly atmosphere whale sharks great dive school
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

Scuba diving with this company was definitely a highlight of my travels. My instructor was Matt and he was perfect. It was my first dive and he explained everything really well and made everything easy to understand. The dive location was beautiful and Matt made sure we didn't miss a thing worth seeing underwater. I was with 2 friends and we had such a laugh doing it. The other divers were really friendly and accommodating too. And I heard really good feedback about the other packages they offer from other customers. I would highly recommend doing this and definitely do it with this company.

Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

Did my Advanced Open Water and Rescue courses at New Way. I loved them so much I decided to become a Divemaster! Seb is a great teacher for AOW. He is to the point and great at explaining all the concepts. Glen did my Rescue course and his knowledge and experience definitely come out during his instruction. I've talked to all the instructors at some point, and all of them are super cool, patient, and understanding. They also have a fluorescent night dive, which is amazing! Had a wonderful time!

Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

Best. Dive shop. Ever. Instructor to student ratio is very low. Billy was such a passionate, diligent, fun dive master that went the extra mile to provide me with the best experience possible- from extra dive time to fun science experiments. I admire the patience Billy has with his students and the jubilance he has for life. New Way is the first boat on dive site, so I saw more fish. All the best dives. So friendly and accommodating. Gear is newer. I wouldn't go with any other shop. I stayed additional nights so I could book additional dives with New Way.

Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

I came here to get my first star. For this experience was crucial because I was absolutely terrified of being deep under water. Luckily I had Tony by my side :) and like that wasn't enough, I was the only person in this course, so I had my own private tutor :) Tony was super professional and very pedantic with every step and instruction, which is exactly what I was looking for as a (very) nervous first time diver. Aside from that, everyone were super kind and friendly and very professional. Service was just delightful. Extremely recommended!

Reviewed March 15, 2016

I took my PADI Open Water certificate with New Way in March 2016 after receiving a recommendation from some friends who had previously completed their Advanced with them. They were absolutely right - New Way are awesome!

New Way keep their groups super small - only four students per instructor - so you can be sure you're getting the best tuition and the best shot at getting your certificate first time out. Plus when it comes to the open water dives, its much safer to be in a small group. They also allow you to take longer then the specified 3.5 days if you need to at no extra cost because they understand that everyone learns at different rates and some people need a little longer to master all the skills. Their Open Water courses are also really reasonably priced, half what they would be in the UK. It's actually really helpful to do the confined dives in the sea rather than a swimming pool as it gives you a much better feel for depth, visibility and marine noises, so it's less of a shock when you do come to the open water dives.

You get all your tuition plus confined water dives which take place in the super shallow water off of Ko Nang Yuan and four open water dives at sites around Koh Tao.

My instructors Julie and David were absolutely outstanding - so knowledgeable, patient and really friendly. They put us completely at ease and really got across their passion for diving and the underwater world - I'd love to go back and do my advanced course with them in the future. We also saw a whale on one of our final open water dives - great way to be welcomed into the diving community. A special mention also to the Divemaster trainee, Andy, who joined us for our lesson and gave me extra help when I was struggling with my mask skills.

New Way is the perfect place to start your diving career - can't recommend them enough! Thanks to Julie, David and Andy for making me a scuba diver!!!