“Highly Recommended to Anyone”
Review of New Way Diving

and up
4-Day Open Water Diver PADI Course on Koh Tao
Ranked #20 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the 1st boat diving koh tao's best dive sites every morning, just to avoid the crowds. We offer small groups ( maximum four people) giving you the personalized service you deserve. we offer PADI courses from open water to dive master, and are the only shop on Koh Tao to GUARANTEE Sail Rock 3 times per week.
Reviewed January 31, 2016

I specifically went to Koh Tao to do my Open Water Course and decided to use New Way after a friend recommended them to me. I wasn't disappointed at all! The team was both professional and fun which made the experience feel both safe and exciting. I expected the 4 days of training to feel like hard work, but our instructor (Joel) was such a good teacher that each member of my group aced the test without having to study at all in our free time. I went there initially to get a recreational diving licence, but my experience at New Way was so positive that I'm planning on doing my Advanced Course soon, and maybe even my Master Diver's course thereafter. I would have done it there and then if I'd had the time.

To finish off, feel free to request Joel if you go to New Way, he's a very easy-going guy that'll make you feel confident in your own abilities from the start. And don't be shy about emailing New Way to book a spot before going to Koh Tao. They were very patient with all of the questions I emailed them before arriving, and arranged both a pick up and drop off from the pier.

Date of experience: January 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"great dive school"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed January 30, 2016

I did my OW and AOW there, it was awesome. They have small groups and the hole crew is very friendly! Thanks to all:)

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

I did my advanced open water diver with this school. The instructors and the whole team are amazing!
My instructor was Billy. Even if he is such a cool and funny guy I always had the feeling that he knows exactly what he was doing. He knows how to explain complicated things in an easy and understandable way. Thank you for all these wonderful dives!

Reviewed January 25, 2016

We had booked one of the diving boats for the six of us and it was an awesome diving trip to Sail Rock! Second time I was on a trip with them in a big storm but the diving at a ship wreck was great too! Staff is very friendly and professional, the boat very nice and I can really recommend them in all points!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 25, 2016

My boyfriend and I got our open water certification here in mid January. The whole shop operates in relaxed yet extremely professional and efficient way. They made us feel safe and comfortable and the whole staff is very engaging. We spent a little less than a week at the shop and everyone made us feel like we were part of their family. Scuba diving is an insane experience in itself, but this shop made it one of the best experiences on our 1 month trip. Our instructor, Joel, is especially fantastic because of his clear direction and attentiveness all the while making everybody laugh. I'd go back to this company in a heartbeat!