Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2016

I did my OW and AOW there, it was awesome. They have small groups and the hole crew is very friendly! Thanks to all:)

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

I did my advanced open water diver with this school. The instructors and the whole team are amazing!
My instructor was Billy. Even if he is such a cool and funny guy I always had the feeling that he knows exactly what he was doing. He knows how to explain complicated things in an easy and understandable way. Thank you for all these wonderful dives!

Reviewed January 25, 2016

We had booked one of the diving boats for the six of us and it was an awesome diving trip to Sail Rock! Second time I was on a trip with them in a big storm but the diving at a ship wreck was great too! Staff is very friendly and professional, the boat very nice and I can really recommend them in all points!

Reviewed January 25, 2016

My boyfriend and I got our open water certification here in mid January. The whole shop operates in relaxed yet extremely professional and efficient way. They made us feel safe and comfortable and the whole staff is very engaging. We spent a little less than a week at the shop and everyone made us feel like we were part of their family. Scuba diving is an insane experience in itself, but this shop made it one of the best experiences on our 1 month trip. Our instructor, Joel, is especially fantastic because of his clear direction and attentiveness all the while making everybody laugh. I'd go back to this company in a heartbeat!

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

In january we booked one of their boats for only the six of us and had a beautiful day of diving at sails rock with instructor Daniel and DM Sam as our guides. They did a perfect job and organized food and drinks for all day, kept it all safe and easy and followed all our wishes. Nice boat with sundeck, easy organization with Loan within 1 hour even at our hotel, just all perfect. Thank you guys, if we make it back on the rock, we make it back to you!