Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2015

With the help of the awesome instructors at New Wave, I completed my open water diving course and became PADI certified. After an amazing three days, we were given a special opportunity (and price) to do a deep dive and night dive at Chumpon, one of the best diving sites in Koh Tao.

Besides having an amazing time diving, I felt like part of a small family as the dive masters and instructors would hang out at the dive shop after hours with the students. Our instructor Dominik was great. He made us feel very comfortable and was very thorough in his instructions so we always knew what to do underwater. After getting certified, he brought our group and a few other friends to the coolest viewpoint in Koh Tao to watch the sunset. I didn't feel like just a customer at New Wave and that made my first time learning how to dive so much more fun.

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

As a first time diver, it was lovely to feel comfortable and welcome at new way. We had matt as our instructor and he was attentive, thorough and made the dives fun whilst being safe. Definitely recommend new way for nervous, first time divers, it will put you at ease and you are in capable hands!!

Reviewed October 19, 2015

Having never dived before, the atmosphere at New Way Diving immediately felt comfortable and safe for a novice diver like myself. The whole staff was very welcoming and friendly, as well as very professional. Manager Lorne was very flexible and a funny guy, clearly works very hard to offer his customers the best. My instructor Joshua was patient and calm, perfect for teaching someone new, who has no previous experience in diving, he really knew what he was doing and provided me with a great base for future diving experiences. The rest of the staff was also always willing to help and give advice. I would definitely recommend New Way Diving to anyone who is interested in starting or continuing their diving. Great people, great experience!

Reviewed October 18, 2015

We have done OW course. It was run comprehensibly and simple. Thank you Mary Anne for all great training.

Reviewed October 10, 2015

I did my PADI Open Water and Advanced Open Water courses with New Way and had a great time. Everyone at the shop was very friendly, helpful, and knew their stuff when it came to diving. Both my diving courses were taught by Joel and he was fabulous. He made sure everyone felt comfortable and knew what they were doing during the dives. I also spent one day of the open water course diving with Josh and he was equally good. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either of them. The classroom portion of my open water course was taught by Lorne, the shop manager. He made sure we knew what we needed from the book and kept things interesting with some side stories as well. All of the other employees of the shop were equally friendly and I had a great time chatting with everyone on the boat between dives.
Overall, I loved learning to dive with New Way and hopefully I will have a chance to go back to Koh Tao and dive with them again!

1  Thank apetranoff