“Choose New Way!”

and up
4-Day Open Water Diver PADI Course on Koh Tao
Ranked #20 of 105 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the 1st boat diving koh tao's best dive sites every morning, just to avoid the crowds. We offer small groups ( maximum four people) giving you the personalized service you deserve. we offer PADI courses from open water to dive master, and are the only shop on Koh Tao to GUARANTEE Sail Rock 3 times per week.
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

I am extremely happy that I chose to get my open water certification with new way diving! I don't think I could have made a better decision! My dive instructor was Joel and he was great! I always felt like he was very aware and ready to help if I needed anything. He is an amazing teacher and I am so glad that I got to know him. We did several fun dives with him after the course. New way is a great option because they go to great dive sites (including sail rock twice a week!) and on morning dives they are the first boat on the dive site. On top of great teaching, new way is an awesome community and they really help you get to know the island. I really wouldn't even consider a different dive shop on Koh Tao, especially after talking to several people who didn't chose new way! Thank you Joel, Josh, Lorne and Dom!

Date of experience: October 2015
Write a ReviewReviews (1,143)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"great dive school"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

I was referred to New Way by Ban's when I was looking into diving at Sail Rock. Ended up doing 4 dives with them. It was a pleasure. New Way makes sure to leave earlier than all the other dive shops to ensure you see more fish than divers. Excellent and professional service!

Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

I had a great time getting my open water with New Way. I had some issues with my ears, but my instructor Mary Ann was super patient and understanding. Even though I'd been nervous to go diving, I felt safe and in control the whole time. My instructor was super attentive and thorough, and the company as a whole was just an absolute pleasure to deal with. I was in a hostel a bit far from the dive shop, but New Way were nice enough to arrange transfers for me every day. All in all, I ended up really enjoying myself, and I'd pick New Way again if I ever go back to Koh Tao as well as recommend them to anyone who's looking to dive there.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

Brilliant school, awesome divesites, good prices, worth any bath!
Thanks to Josh, best "teacher" ever...
Greetings, Jan

See more reviews
Reviewed September 30, 2015

If like me you were feeling a bit nervous about the whole diving thing, New way is the best, and will instantly put you at ease. The dive school rightfully prides itself on giving individual attention and in light of that I'd like to thank my great instructors Josh and Joel for keeping a close eye on me on and off the boat. I had a bit of a hard time being on the boat (sea sick) and they were super patient and reassuring with me. Once I got in the water, I absolutely loved it! The training was really comprehensive and the instructors were friendly and always really close by, checking you're ok every step of the way. The dive sites you get to go to are amazing! There is an option to pay a little extra to go to Sail Rock, which you should totally do! Also, take the option to get extra fun dives instead of accommodation, I went out with Sam today, and just like my instructors she was super patient and friendly I definitely recommend New Way diving school to anyone who is considering diving.

Date of experience: September 2015