Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

I was referred to New Way by Ban's when I was looking into diving at Sail Rock. Ended up doing 4 dives with them. It was a pleasure. New Way makes sure to leave earlier than all the other dive shops to ensure you see more fish than divers. Excellent and professional service!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

I had a great time getting my open water with New Way. I had some issues with my ears, but my instructor Mary Ann was super patient and understanding. Even though I'd been nervous to go diving, I felt safe and in control the whole time. My instructor was super attentive and thorough, and the company as a whole was just an absolute pleasure to deal with. I was in a hostel a bit far from the dive shop, but New Way were nice enough to arrange transfers for me every day. All in all, I ended up really enjoying myself, and I'd pick New Way again if I ever go back to Koh Tao as well as recommend them to anyone who's looking to dive there.

Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

Brilliant school, awesome divesites, good prices, worth any bath!
Thanks to Josh, best "teacher" ever...
Greetings, Jan

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 30, 2015

If like me you were feeling a bit nervous about the whole diving thing, New way is the best, and will instantly put you at ease. The dive school rightfully prides itself on giving individual attention and in light of that I'd like to thank my great instructors Josh and Joel for keeping a close eye on me on and off the boat. I had a bit of a hard time being on the boat (sea sick) and they were super patient and reassuring with me. Once I got in the water, I absolutely loved it! The training was really comprehensive and the instructors were friendly and always really close by, checking you're ok every step of the way. The dive sites you get to go to are amazing! There is an option to pay a little extra to go to Sail Rock, which you should totally do! Also, take the option to get extra fun dives instead of accommodation, I went out with Sam today, and just like my instructors she was super patient and friendly I definitely recommend New Way diving school to anyone who is considering diving.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

He is one of the best diving instructors I've worked with so so patient and understanding to every née does way more than just teach he is truly amazing great guy new way would not be anything if Lorne did not work there keep doing a smashing job Lorne u are truly amazing.