Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM

from $348.20
from $133.30
from $56.50
1,134 results
All reviews sail rock dive master dive shop open water course fun dives these guys made us feel padi certification advanced open water great instructor small group my boyfriend shallow water amazing experience friendly atmosphere whale sharks great dive school
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Very good company to dive, with serious and fun people who gave us the passion for diving! We passed our Padi Open Water with New way, it was a bit difficult for us after the 1st theoretical lesson ( because everything was new ) but thanks to a good organization(thanks Lorne), we went diving the first afternoon to a beautiful spot of Koh Tao and we were really motivated to get our Padi after that!
We were just 2 with our instructor Josh, it was good for us, we were never in a hurry and he was always patient during the theoretical part and under the water.
New way is also the first one on the diving spot the morning, yes you have to get up early, but definitively it was worth it, you have all the fishes for you!
We recommend to everybody and we know we will come back for more fun dives and for the Advanced open water!
Thanks New waybody (everybody from New way)!
Astrid and Cyrille

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

My cousin and I are learning the Padi Open water at New Way.
We enjoy it so much that we are going for the advanced too.

The dives with Dominik the german speaking instructor are absolutely on the point, professional and personal.

The gear is also in good conditions and the boat not to big so we did our cours with 3 of us.

Nice school with cheap affordable prices also for Backpackers.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 6, 2015

After much research, I signed up to take my PADI open water diving course with New Way. I chose New Way because of the great reviews about the school, particularly with the reviews about the personal attention that comes with the small classes and professionalism of the instructors. Well, I wasn't disappointed. The team was very welcoming and friendly. My dive instructor Joel Gerstman is an excellent teacher and a good guy as well. Unfortunately I had a road accident during my stay and I was unable to complete the course. However, Joel and Mike Gilmore were really kind and helpful and made sure that I was ok for the rest of my trip. Kudos to Lorne and the team at New Way as they go out of their way to really take care of their students and are passionate about diving. Highly recommended. See you guys soon so I can complete my PADI.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

I had a great time taking my PADI Open Water courses with New Way. There was a very open, family-like atmosphere, although it was clear from the beginning that there was a high level of quality and professionalism as well. As far as I can tell the equipment was excellent. The small groups and the fact that their groups are the first ones to enter the water are great unique selling points for the organization. This enables the instructors to really take their time with you and give you all the attention you need. As was the case with my instructor, Joshua Serjent, a great instructor and a cool guy in general. Their prices are already quite low, but if you're staying at Spicy Tao (great hostel!) they will get you an even better deal. In my humble opinion this makes it the best diving school for solo travelers that aren't looking for a private room in a resort but want to socialize in stead. I will definitely come back for some advanced courses in the future!

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I took my PADI open water at New Way Diving and I didn't regret it for a second! There is a really relaxed, welcoming and open atmosphere at the dive-shop and on the boats. At the same time the quality of the instructors and materials is, in my opinion, very good. Another advantage is that the groups are relatively small which allows for a lot of learning time and practice with feedback from the instructor. I took the open water with Dominik, who is pretty awesome btw! All in all great value for money! I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank vwesterw