Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best diving outfit on Koh Tao

Everything about New Way Diving is fricking awesome and I highly recommend them. I was bitten by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
richardwa1979
Two brilliant dives in crystal clear waters

Tim and Tom were a dream to dive with today in perfect, crystal clear waters. We were a group of... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020

from $67.88
from $61.30
from $29.75
1,492 results
All reviews sail rock dive master open water course dive shop fun dives morning dives these guys made us feel chumphon pinnacle advanced open water great instructor friendly atmosphere shallow water sea life small group my boyfriend whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

We spent 3 days in ko Tao during our trip in Thailand and we could not loose the opportunity to dive here... my sister and myself did first a refresh course as it was a while since our last dive and then other two ones. Nice and professional staff in one of the best place we have ever dived... strongly recommend! A special thanks to Dave and Michael who dived with us!

Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

My first plan was to only do my advanced course during my stay on koh tao. But because of the super friendly personell I felt so at home that I stayed langer and did my specialty courses as well. Great company and cheap for the service they offer. Diving is done in small groups (not bigger than 4) creating a great learning atmosphere.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed August 10, 2015

I came to Ko Tao to learn to dive. I selected New Way because of the reviews on this website. I was not disappointed.

The staff are thoroughly professional, and showed great concern about customer safety and well being (they handed out seasickness tablets like candy).

The place is also run very efficiently, their claim that they are always the first boat out is true in my experience, and everything seemed to run like clockwork. Whilst some might be put off by the early leaving times (5:20) for Sail Rock, all of my early dives delivered a fantastic experience. The visibility and numbers of fish were definitely improved when no one else was down there.

The standard of instruction was also excellent. There was a very collaborative atmosphere, and all of the crew were eager to share hints and tips. I will make special mention of my instructor, Jessie. His teaching was excellent, there is a lot of information presented to you at the start of a course, but he distilled the information down into easily manageable chunks. He also kept the mood lighthearted but managed to convey the seriousness of certain points. Diving can after all be dangerous.

Overall, a truly excellent Dive business and one I would like to dive with again.

David

Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

When we arrived on Koh Tao we were picked up at the port by the driving school and taken to our accommodations. One of my friends did a discover dive and the other multiple fun dives, both had wonderful experiences. I did my Open Water in four days with Joel as my instructor who deserves much praise for putting up with me, the ambiance there was great which will help everybody over their possible anxiety for the deep unknown.

Reviewed August 9, 2015

Did my PADI open water dive course with new way diving and it was by far the best money I spent in Asia. Staff were fantastic in particular Joel our instructor. Explained everything very clearly and showed us fantastic parts of the reefs. On our very first day we were out in the water seeing fish and coral. This was so much better than learning in a pool because it meant we got an extra day of seeing cool stuff and as we learnt in the very shallow waters the conditions were just as good as a pool would be. All in all I would highly recommend and I am already starting to do my advanced diving course with them.